PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 Games

He was a great cover corner in NE

Remember?

TalibOnBenchATL.gif

When he wasn't hurt lol

This game will be big just in terms of tiebreakers.

Sound system in this place sucks.

**** you Collinsworth and Michaels. Which one of you holds Rodgers balls when he goes to the bathroom?

Talib was an excellent cover corner here... I loathed how he got injured at just the right moments like AFCCG’s and it seemed like it wasn’t ever something he couldn’t play through...

Talib was an excellent cover corner here... I loathed how he got injured at just the right moments like AFCCG’s and it seemed like it wasn’t ever something he couldn’t play through...

The deal Denver got Talib for was a steal. Wish we locked him up long term. He was as shutdown as anyone I've ever seen in a pats uniform along with ty law

The deal Denver got Talib for was a steal. Wish we locked him up long term. He was as shutdown as anyone I've ever seen in a pats uniform along with ty law
We made out alright. Revis was great for us in 2014.

Already 141 passing yards for the falcons lol. Everyone knows that packers secondary's Swiss cheese

I think after the quarterback the most hardest thing to find is a cover corner. If you have them you better lock them up long term.

I think after the quarterback the most hardest thing to find is a cover corner. If you have them you better lock them up long term.

Or a pass rusher on a Von Miller type level

Too bad Collinsworth didn’t hold up a “ATL 28 NE 3” sign. :D

My condolences to the Cowboys, who are now apparently stuck with a running back who's fallen off of a cliff. But, running back careers are notoriously short in the NFL...

Bennett with another drop. What's that, 3 so far? Rodgers going to lose confidence in him.

Packers D is still ass. Pundits got hyped by their performance against the Seahags O-line.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
ATL's offence still seems difficult to stop. But maybe GB is making them look a bit better than they truly are...

ATL's offence still seems difficult to stop. But maybe GB is making them look a bit better than they truly are...

They're a good offense. Probably the best in the NFC. I am just glad we got them at home.

Gotta bail the Packers out.

Joke.

Jones (45) said fark on tv... commissioner!!! What about the children?!?!?!

That was a Rodgers pick 6. Falcons' DB simply dropped it.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back