PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 Games

Is Rodgers done? Time to put in Hundley?

He had 4-5 interceptions dropped last week... 2 already tonight

Falcons can really put some distance on the scoreboard if they score a td here.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but when I watched falcons and broncos defense today...there linebacker said just seem so much faster and so much better in coverage...they are like white on rice in the middle of the field.

Holy crap. Thursday night football is Rams vs 49ers. I'd rather have a root canal..

Falcons look like they are the class of the NFC right now.

Dallas' OL seems to be having issues and GB has no D and Seahawks don't seem to be able to do anything on O at all. It is still early but those are issues that we have seen 2 games in a row by these teams and were the big issues going into the year.

It is worth keeping an eye on. I think think Dallas has a good chance to turn their issue around with the talent they have on that line.

Packers with a QB would be scary. Kaepernick?

Defend Rodgers no matter what.... It was a throw his WR would not have had a bead on anyway. The CB would have been ahead the whole time. Also how bad is Nelson hurt?

Last edited:
Falcons look like they are the class of the NFC right now.

Dallas' OL seems to be having issues and GB has no D and Seahawks don't seem to be able to do anything on O at all. It is still early but those are issues that we have seen 2 games in a row by these teams ad were the big issues goig into the year.

It is worth keeping an eye on. I think think Dallas has a good chance to turn their issue around with the talent they have on that line.

Problem is Prescott. He looks very limited when the running game's not working. I understand it was the broncos defense but he looked awful today.

Gir5z7C.jpg

That was an ugly pick.

Problem is Prescott. He looks very limited when the running game's not working. I understand it was the broncos defense but he looked awful today.
All he can throw is slants. He threw 30 of them today it seems

Ryan really holds this O back. They are even more dynamite than we get to see. Thank goodness they don't have a better QB though.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back