PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 18 and Playoff Scenarios

Much rather play Buffalo than Bengals. Mixon would feast on this defense.
Buffalo on MNF again for a playoff game would be painful. Would rather take my chances against the Zac taylor team which lost to the jets.

Buffalo on MNF again for a playoff game would be painful. Would rather take my chances against the Zac taylor team which lost to the jets.
Bills lost to the Jags

Bills lost to the Jags
Man this season's been whack. Bills lost to the Jags. Jets won against Titans (with Henry!) and Bengals (with Mike White as the Jets' starter!). Mixon had 14 carries for 33 yards against the Jets of all teams. To me it doesn't really matter whom the Pats face - just matters if the Pats show up and play disciplined football. Only slight positive I have for a Bengals matchup is Burrow hasn't faced a BB defense which supposedly might be a good thing but who knows nowadays. There's also the Covid wildcard (with Mixon testing positive a few days ago).

Yes but the absolute most recent event was the Bills dismantling NE in NE.
Neither matchup is great but least Bills run game is bad.

Neither matchup is great but least Bills run game is bad.

Bills are 6th in the NFL in average rushing yards per game, and 7th in rushing TD’s. (Cinci is 24th in rushing yards).

I don’t mean any offense, but are you just making things up as you go along?

Terrible spot, should be overturned.

Bills are 6th in the NFL in average rushing yards per game, and 7th in rushing TD’s. (Cinci is 24th in rushing yards).

I don’t mean any offense, but are you just making things up as you go along?
A lot of that is Allen. Bengals have the far better running back than any of the Bills' guys.

21% of the QBs in the playoffs were QBs drafted by Belichick

The Chiefs really lucked out with landing the Steelers. Definitely the easiest matchup for them. Chargers are inconsistent but when they're on, they can beat anyone, so they would've been better to have in the playoffs.

So it looks like the colts are stuck with wentz one more year before they can move on without a bunch of dead cap, at which point hed have wasted 2 seasons for them lol

21% of the QBs in the playoffs were QBs drafted by Belichick
Interesting.
21% of Patriots coaches were fathered by Belichick.

The Chiefs really lucked out with landing the Steelers. Definitely the easiest matchup for them. Chargers are inconsistent but when they're on, they can beat anyone, so they would've been better to have in the playoff

All because Staley decided to call a timeout...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back