Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What games are you most interested in for week 17 (pick two)

• Jets at Patriots

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Steelers at Browns

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Dolphins at Bills

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Arizona at Rams

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Falcons at Bucs

• Packers at Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seahawks - Niners

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Chargers at Chiefs

• other: Saints at Carolina, Cowboys at Giants, etc

• none: I'm looking at free agency and the draft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s still surreal to see the Pats playing in a U-Haul game for the first time in forever. I’m torn if I want them to beat the hated Jets or lose to move up the draft board.
I’m good either way.

Rooting for the Browns real hard today because it screws one of the lolphins, ratbirds or dolts

Deleted wrong topic

Pats will also lock in their 3rd place 2021 opponents today. Chargers/Broncos and Browns/Ravens.

Pats Loss
Vikings Win
Cowboys Win
Chargers Win
Washington Win
Broncos Win

= Pats #10 pick

Still doesn’t excuse the fact that he’s a horrible coach.

Alex Smith is cleared to play for Washington, while Pittsburgh and KC are treating today like a preseason week four game.

The NFL's final week of the regular season is finally upon us. And while many teams are vying for playoff spots, several teams that don't have anything to play for will give several starters a well-deserve rest. Ben Roethlisberger and T.J. Watt are among the Steelers players that have been ruled out of Pittsburgh's Week 17 duel with Cleveland, while the Chiefs have decided to rest stars Patrick Mahomes, Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, and Clyde Edwards-Helaire.
As far as injuries are concerned, Washington offensive stars Alex Smith, Terry McLaurin and Antonio Gibson have each been ruled as questionable for Sunday's must-win game against the Eagles. The Falcons, who will miss the playoffs for a third straight year, have ruled out former All-Pro receiver Julio Jones for Sunday's game against the Buccaneers.

Still doesn’t excuse the fact that he’s a horrible coach.

Hard to get rid of Lynn when they missed so many players plus Herbert had one of the best rookie QB years ever.

Plenty of fans in Cleveland attending the game. No issues in Ohio I guess.

Hard to get rid of Lynn when they missed so many players plus Herbert had one of the best rookie QB years ever.
Get rid of his ass. His clock management/decision making literally cost LAC like 4-5 games.

Do I really need to be told "Do Not Attempt" in the commercial where the people are driving on the moon and jump off the edge of a crater?

Antoine Winfield Jr. just got a tackle for a loss, forced a fumble, recovered that fumble and took it for a TD.

Dugger: 2 tackles so far and will probably meet his average of 5 or 6.

Keep defending that JAG. YEAH!

Why does Mike McCarthy have a head coaching job? He is fcking terrible. Talk about coach versus QB argument. It was ALL Rogers.

Looks like Giants will win NFCE. Cowboys are sooo undisciplined.

Cowboys are horrible offensively!

Rooting for the Browns real hard today because it screws one of the lolphins, ratbirds or dolts
Ravens too strong, I’m rooting for more hurt on Indy.

CBS affiliate in SF Bay Area chose not to carry the Raiders game today. I think that's a first, despite the move to LV. The fans I know still follow the team closely.

Regards,
Chris

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back