Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What games are you most interested in for week 17 (pick two)

• Jets at Patriots

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Steelers at Browns

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Dolphins at Bills

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Arizona at Rams

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Falcons at Bucs

• Packers at Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seahawks - Niners

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Chargers at Chiefs

• other: Saints at Carolina, Cowboys at Giants, etc

• none: I'm looking at free agency and the draft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems that Alex Smith will play...would be huge for Washington chances to win the division and go to the post season

Hoping for a Cowboys win. Tom at Jerry World is more exciting than Tom at WFT.

If the Ravens choke and miss the playoffs, one year removed from a Lamar Jackson MVP season and a 14-2 record... wouldn’t you just hate to see Harbaugh’s seat get hot? I think it might. I know I would really hate to see that. :)

Who is Lamar Jackson?

Bears vs Packers could be a good game. Bears have played much better as of late and need the win or an AZ loss to make the post season.

Hoping

Jets win. NE will be 6 - 10
Cowboys wins vs NYG. The 7- 9 Cowboys will make the playoffs.
Vikings win vs Detroit. 7 - 9 Minnesota.
Chargers win vs KC. No Mahomes. 7 - 9 Los Angels.

Patriots would move up 4 draft spots to # 11.

Hoping

Jets win. NE will be 6 - 10
Cowboys wins vs NYG. The 7- 9 Cowboys will make the playoffs.
Vikings win vs Detroit. 7 - 9 Minnesota.
Chargers win vs KC. No Mahomes. 7 - 9 Los Angels.

Patriots would move up 4 draft spots to # 11.

11 is a good launching point for a trade up if that’s what they want to do.

15 not so much.

Harris to IR.

JJ Taylor time.

If the Ravens choke and miss the playoffs, one year removed from a Lamar Jackson MVP season and a 14-2 record... wouldn’t you just hate to see Harbaugh’s seat get hot? I think it might. I know I would really hate to see that. :)

Nobody will question Harbaugh especially after how they got through their own COVID adventure. In the big picture view -- the next 1-2 years -- it almost seems like Tomlin might be in bigger trouble with Big Ben beyond his expiration date and no immediate answer at QB at hand. The Steelers will be the only team without a longterm QB in the AFC North soon.

So BB signs half the PS to play the final meaningless game, but won't even start Stid!?
Relax everyone - I'm NOT SAYING he's good, or will be our future - the point is, in games like this it is the standard thing to do.
But it proves BB is making a point. He must really have something against Stid, or really be concerned about BLM if he benches Cam.
My ultimate fear is that BB is considering bringing Cam back - which would seriously make me think BB has lost it and needs to retire

Ryan Day is reportedly the back-up plan. I guess we should call this the “Lawrence Effect?”

Ryan Day is reportedly the back-up plan. I guess we should call this the “Lawrence Effect?”
I wonder if Day would be inclined to prefer Fields and not Lawrence as the top pick for familiarity.

It’s still surreal to see the Pats playing in a U-Haul game for the first time in forever. I’m torn if I want them to beat the hated Jets or lose to move up the draft board.

Nobody will question Harbaugh especially after how they got through their own COVID adventure. In the big picture view -- the next 1-2 years -- it almost seems like Tomlin might be in bigger trouble with Big Ben beyond his expiration date and no immediate answer at QB at hand. The Steelers will be the only team without a longterm QB in the AFC North soon.
And the Steelers have a serious cap issue to deal with next year. Big Ben has a $41M cap hit and counts $22M against the cap in dead money if let go. They can obviously re-negotiate to move some of that money around but they will be forced to pay the piper at some point.

If the Jets win, do they move even farther back than #2?

Harbaugh is signed thru 2022 and with the Ravens Covid problems he's safe IMO. Hoping its a 3 hour snow game at the Meadowlands as the other games are all 30 degrees at least.

I wonder if Day would be inclined to prefer Fields and not Lawrence as the top pick for familiarity.
Highly doubtful. Meyer called Lawrence the best college QB he’s ever seen, IIRC.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back