PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 16 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what have we learned? We've learned that with Vick's numbers he would be in not only this years discussion, but last year's as well.

Lawyered.

heh...what is THAT?...some kind of trick post?

this year Brady leads in EVERY category you just posted

last year Manning leads in EVERY category you just posted

you have this weird predilection towards using last year to buttress what is happening this year as proof that this year's inferior stats mirror last year's non existent stats...OK, I give...I have NO IDEA what your point is.

as to "lawyered"...no thanks...haven't murdered any dogs and haven't libeled an entire race...don't think I need a lawyer

heh...what is THAT?...some kind of trick post?

this year Brady leads in EVERY category you just posted

last year Manning leads in EVERY category you just posted

you have this weird predilection towards using last year to buttress what is happening this year as proof that this year's inferior stats mirror last year's non existent stats...OK, I give...I have NO IDEA what your point is.

as to "lawyered"...no thanks...haven't murdered any dogs and haven't libeled an entire race...don't think I need a lawyer

Edit: I'm sure any asian who eats dogs aren't ashamed that they do.

No shyt sherlock. I am simply proving he belongs in the discussion nothing more nothing less. That is the argument u signed up for when u injected yourself into the debate. Tune was saying only people that play video games think vick is a candidate.

Last edited:
...If you think that vick shouldn't even be on the ballot your a moron....

When you're calling someone else out on their intelligence, it's probably best if you demonstrate that you know to capitalize proper names, and that you know the difference between "your" and "you're".

When you're calling someone else out on their intelligence, it's probably best if you demonstrate that you know to capitalize proper names, and that you know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Sorry about that officer...

GrammarPolice.jpg

It also had nothing to do with my original point.

As a general rule, feel free to screw up your spelling/grammar all you want. As you noted, it's the internet. However, calling someone a moron in a post, while making multiple spelling/grammar errors, opens you up to ridicule. That's all.

Tune was saying only people that play video games think vick is a candidate.

If you're going to paraphrase what I write, do it accurately or not at all. (Not that your credibility could sink any lower today ... )

Vick the sick prick's **** in the dirt. How anyone thought he had MVP potential is beyond me. Too many hours playing video games, apparently.

Why paraphrase when we can quote. Funny, you think anyone reading your clearly anti-vick comments takes your word as objective. He had "mvp potential" because he was second in the voting.

I posted his 2010 stats next to brady's(via pessimistic pete) they are atleast in the same discussion by most reasonable people's standards. I then posted manning's 2009 mvp stats they are in the same discussion as those as well.

Yup, there goes my credibility. I'm sorry I can seperate on-field performance from off-field stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes