PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 15 Other Games

Imagine watching this and deluding yourself the Patriots will ever be able to compete with Mac Jones against that level of quarterbacking, that must be how the Bills fans deluded themselves into thinking JP Losman could compete with Tom Brady.

it just takes some good whiskey

Bills run d has been awful tonight.

welp ...the punk that needs a baseball bat beating scores an easy TD for the Fins

Uh oh...

The timing on that scoring throw to Hill was something else.

roughing the punter moron has his own social media site where he noam sains and axes da bishes fo dat azz...but general football IQ? Yup....scored a zero on the Wunderlich

Boy do I hate me some Hill.

I’m rooting for the dolphins to lose. Am I messing up the pats playoff chances somehow?

Sanchez: "Does it stand, or get confirmed?"

Pereira: "There is no confirmed in the NFL."

Great prep work there, Marky! Not that you ever played in the league or bothered to pay attention.

Could pats beat either team? Hard to see them doing better than 1-3 in last 4 games.

The Dolphins FB trying to give Edwards a high five was hilarious!

Could pats beat either team? Hard to see them doing better than 1-3 in last 4 games.

You have bigger worries. Like Punky McMilfson being lynched by his own teammates.

Have to say it, though I hate to say it, but I’m impressed with the mental toughness Miami is showing here. They lose a tough one in L.A., have to go back cross countr, hear all week about the cold and snow, and are playing tougher and quicker than Buffalo.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back