PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 14 official thread other games

Sanu has been hurt for a few games. When he wasn't he caught 10 passed for us...let's give him at least a few games before we make a decision.

Nvm

found what I was looking for

Sanu has been hurt for a few games. When he wasn't he caught 10 passed for us...let's give him at least a few games before we make a decision.
Point is, Sanders doing well isn’t shocking. He’s been a star WR since his Denver days. Sanu has been average his entire career.

21-0 donkeys. Figuring out how they will blow that.

Texans don't have to bother playing today because they won their Super Bowl last week.

Jackson has the Midas touch right now. Farking guy is turning chicken crap into chicken salad.

Interesting development with Houston down 14 to Denver. Them losing would essentially guarantee us a bye with a win vs Buffalo in a couple weeks, regardless of us beating KC or dropping one of the 2 easy games. In that scenario, damn near impossible to see us finishing worse than 12-4.

EDIT: 21-0 now :O

Against the Ravens he had 10 catches for 81 yards and 1 td in his first game with us

Regular Season

Career (2012-2019)

Was gonna try to seek out a tv to watch BA/BUF. Got shanghaied to a wifey thing. I'm using my time better, looks like.

Why are there pass protections where your TE is solo blocking the DE on obvious passing downs?

We've done that with Lacosse too and also resulted in a negative play.

I'm not sure if we can extrapolate anything about our team after we got dominated by Houston last week...and Denver (who I thought stunk) is handling them.

I figured the Bills would give the Ravens a run for their money. Their defense is hanging in there. Their offense... P.U. o_O

You know Houston does that every year. They follow up a big game with a stinker. I actually think the Titans win the south.

What has happened to the niner D ???

About time they start going to singletary more. He's the only thing working.

If this Sanu / Sanders trend keeps up of having big games on the same week with their new teams, Sanu should have a big day today lol

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back