PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 games discussion

we can still get the number 2 seed, sweet!

Lmaooooooooooooooooo

Next week’s game should have an edge to it.

Outside of dropping our first seed chances today’s loss actually is not the worst.
Houston lost, Steelers lost.

It is impossible for Chargers and KC to finish 1 & 2 as they’re in the same division.

So we are still strong favourites to secure a Bye.

I like the Pats chances to reach the AFC Title game with that Steelers loss today. Whether that ends up having to happen from the 2 or 3 seed remains to be seen but the 4 seed looks unlikely now (avoid Chargers wildcard & KC divisional).

we have no room for error now. Pittsburgh just lost, they will be pissed next week . We need that game badly if we want to maintain the # 2 seed . I do not see Houston losing any of their remaining 3 games.

Yeah, best part about the Steelers dropping this one is that we can lose next week and still get the #2 seed as long as the Texans lose to the Jets, Jaguars or Eagles (so basically as long as they lose to the Eagles).

If 11-5 can get us the 2 seed that's huge. Especially if the Chargers can take down the Chiefs and the AFC ends up going through a soccer field in Carson that'll be full of 75%+ away fans.

Cowboys taking a tie is a pretty nice victory for them.

If we just win our last two home games, all we need is Houston to lose once and the spot is ours.

I like the Pats chances to reach the AFC Title game with that Steelers loss today. Whether that ends up having to happen from the 2 or 3 seed remains to be seen but the 4 seed looks unlikely now (avoid Chargers wildcard & KC divisional).

Please stop with the rational posts, it's all over don't you know?!? Pittsburgh will torch this defense for 100 points and KC will put up 200 points!!!

Anbody up for playing a drinking game this week? Everytime the "hungry and desperate" Steelers are mentioned, take a drink...will you make it till tuesday? Doubtful, lol...

Bye is still somewhat attainable at 11-5. All it would take is a Houston loss, I wouldn’t bet on it but that game at Philadelphia is a toss up

Steelers and Texans lost... Imagine if had the Pats won and the Chiefs lost. We would have been set. FML

Bye is still somewhat attainable at 11-5. All it would take is a Houston loss, I wouldn’t bet on it but that game at Philadelphia is a toss up

Out of the top 4 dogs in the conference, Houston has the remaining cakewalk schedule of them all. Hopefully the charges and the seahawks can hand the Chiefs 2 losses a and the Pats win out, and that would be it.

Going for it wasn’t the right call
to me but, this is the ballsyness the Cowboys didn’t use to have so that deserves some props.

Peterson coaching sucks. How the F did they win the SB?

Out of the top 4 dogs in the conference, Houston has the remaining cakewalk schedule of them all. Hopefully the charges and the seahawks can hand the Chiefs 2 losses a and the Pats win out, and that would be it.

Im leaning towards us winning the last 3, but in the event we drop one i think the 2 seed is still likely. Houston goes to Philadelphia who should technically still have a shot at the playoffs. Jacksonville just beat indy so you never know on that last game either.

How 'bout them Cowboys?

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back