PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 games discussion

That was so close to being a patented Roethlisberger late-game INT.

Now we get to watch Carr **** his pants on national TV

Raiders cant tackle the steelers 3rd string rb lol

Steelers literally toyed around with dobbs in for most of the 2nd half and the minute the game is in jeopardy they stick ben in and march downfield. Oakland is a joke

Raiders cant tackle the steelers 3rd string rb lol

Steelers literally toyed around with dobbs in for most of the 2nd half and the minute the game is in jeopardy they stick ben in and march downfield. Oakland is a joke

Yeah Oakland is trash, and I also find it weird that Pittsburgh's third-string RB is actually pretty good. There are like 20 teams in the league whose WR and RB scouting should just entail following the Steelers' scouts around and drafting whoever they seem to like.

That’s a Gronk esque call.

Dallas is an interesting team

The refs are carefully planning their backbreaking holding call on Oakland. You know it’s coming if they get close

Seth Roberts makes more 'wow' catches than any bad receiver I can remember

Wow, go raiders.

Gotta love how Jon Gruden managing the clock correctly completely flummoxed the broadcast team. They had absolutely no idea what to make of burning 30 seconds when you're on the 5 yard line with a timeout in your back pocket.

Oh my god

Cooper trade doesn’t look as awful as it did when it happened. Still bad imo but coop is making plays that he didn’t in OAK

Touchdooowwwwwwnnnn...Raaaaaaaiiiiderrrrs!

Regards,
Chris

Geez if Philadelphia wins this Sunday will be quite the b****. Thank God Houston lost

Wow, go raiders.

Gotta love how Jon Gruden managing the clock correctly completely flummoxed the broadcast team. They had absolutely no idea what to make of burning 30 seconds when you're on the 5 yard line without a timeout in your back pocket.
yup..so many are clueless and think you need to rush there. I mean, it's not that hard to figure out.

I'd like to say this game is over but after the Miami debacle today, I'll never say that again

God how good will it be if Oakland wins? Big Ben being a diva throughout the game when he was clearly not too injured to play will be what costs them.

Cooper trade doesn’t look as awful as it did when it happened. Still bad imo but coop is making plays that he didn’t in OAK

Yeah I still don't think it's a good trade for the Cowboys since they gave up a first round pick for the right to overpay Cooper so they basically paid for him twice. But at least the pick they traded away is going to be in the 20s rather than the 7-10 range.

If we had that defense, we'd be 13-0.
They haven't found that gotta have it stoutness mode but they are so freaking fast.

my gosh

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back