PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 games discussion

This Rams jerseys are horrible, these shouldn’t have been allowed.

Was Coughlin really that good? He’d only made the playoffs like once every four years. Teams were prone to so many dumb mistakes.
I think it was more so that he held every player accountable & brought a certain discipline to most of his teams.

Texans @Jets, @Philly, then get Jacksonville......they could lose two.

Steelers, get the Pats, @New Orleans, then the Bengals......Coule still lose two.

KC, Get Chargers, @Seattle and home agains the raiders.....dont think they will lose two but it is possible....Both Seattle and the Chargers have the defense and offense to do it.

But Pats gotts do their thing.

Yeah I'm in the same boat.

I work with a woman who is in very poor health but is a die hard Cowboys fan so I've been rooting for them all year.

She knows I hate 'em and Jerruh but I like the way they play.
Good for you. Life is more important than football although I sometimes forget that myself

Good for you. Life is more important than football although I sometimes forget that myself
I sent her a text after the game...

"congrats. Cooper kicked butt. I still hate your team ;-)"

What are the Bears so mad about? LA gets a chance to respond to an offensive substitution with one of their own. Not to mention it was one of their own idiots that nailed that ref.

Suddenly the Rams (this week) and the Saints (last week) don't look so amazing.

Can this and the Chiefs/Ravens game put to bed the whole “well what do you expect, no one can play defense anymore” excuse for when the Pats make bums look awesome?

Also, the Chiefs pulled one out of their tail this week. To the folks lamenting how ours isn't a "championship" team, I recommend a little bit less tunnel vision and would remind that there remain three weeks of trying to improve at a better rate than the other guys.

I don’t think any of the 10-11 win teams, to this point, are particularly “next level” this year. They’ve all had their moments lighting it up but theres about 10 teams that wouldn’t surprise me if they won the SB. Two of them are playing here in LA v CHI. I suppose it’s like any other year - besides being good you also have to be healthy and hot. It’s why I still feel like NE is in an ok place. They just have to come out of todays loss ready to slaughter.

collinsworth: “You ever been to a magic show? That’s what happens- they make you look a hundred different places and then the guy you least expect declares himself eligible and goes out for the touchdown!”

some magic show...

Also, the Chiefs pulled one out of their tail this week. To the folks lamenting how ours isn't a "championship" team, I recommend a little bit less tunnel vision and would remind that there remain three weeks of trying to improve at a better rate than the other guys.
This. This this this.

None of the top seeds are playing all that well. I give KC credit in that, despite not playing well, they're still winning. But I tell ya this: If I'm KC, I sure don't want NE coming to town for the AFCCG. They will act like they want the Patriots but they would be fools to want NE instead of, say, LA or Houston.

The Chicago defense isn't THIS good. Goff seems intimidated.

This isn't defense, this is sh*tty QB play by both teams

Watching Goff and Trubisky trade int's I am thinking things are pretty wide open among the playoff teams in both conferences. Every team has some serious flaws

This isn't defense, this is sh*tty QB play by both teams
Well we all said the opposite when KC-LA were scoring 9 million pts “this isn’t great offense it’s **** defense and rules looks like college”. Can’t have it both ways. The game is what it is. I would actually argue that Goff is getting harassed/pressured into bad throws, while Trubisky is showing his youth and inaccuracy. With a little more accuracy he could have put this game out of reach. Call it what you want and be unimpressed, but these are two of the 7-8 best teams in the league this year, and the Bears D is legit.

As long as it isn't your team kicking it there is just something vaguely amusing about a doink

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back