PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 13 Other Games

What a p ussy, Jell11 Would be right out there putting his azz on. The line after that catch

Jules wouldn't come out, what's fa..p uss...

Pats will have their hands full as they say against this Cincy team.
Every team that plays Cincy is going to have their hands full. A really good team with a clutch qb

Mark Davis is an odd looking dude.

TD Raidahs they take the lead. Samuel Jr beaten. His dad blames Bill again.

Gotta catch that ball. Wide open TD

Man the Chiefs are lucky. How does he drop that? Bengals have blown 7 points between that dropped TD and not kicking a FG before the half.

I don't even know what Tyler Boyd did there.

Also, Jamarr Chase's pick was illegal, but hey KC got away with that in the 2019 AFCCG against the Patriots

Man the Chiefs are lucky. How does he drop that? Bengals have blown 7 points between that dropped TD and not kicking a FG before the half.
When you're an elite team, the ball seems to bounce your way more often than not.

what a throw and catch from Mahomes to MVS…

Someone on the Bengals needs to obliterate that midget on coke the Chiefs found this offseason.

Fcking Jimmy G. Getting hurt. Hope he gets better soon. I'll be rooting for SF to upset Philly. They have no shot with the Purdy paintbrush guy.
Purdy went to my alma mater. Do not underestimate this man.

Hopefully Jimmy isn’t a long term injury though. They’ll at least need him for the playoffs.

This is my 1st look at Pacheco. I don't know what the hype is. He's constantly hitting the wrong hole and missing gaps.

Josh goes to the flea flicker for a TD

Wow Mahomes
"The Michael Jordan of the sport".... Get Romo off the air. This guy is a stupid clown.

He’s 100% correct. He’s not a dink and dunker

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back