PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 13 other games

Mayfield with 3 td passes now lol

wow, Baker Mayfield is on fire today

nice response by Cleveland to the Titans TD.

Dolphins score on fake FG and get flagged for illegal formation lol.

A SB ring doesn’t make him the better player or pick. Every GM and Coach in the league, including Belichick, would rather have Chubb than Sony right now.

Michel was a huge reason why they won their last SB, makes him worth the selection regardless where it was. You've clearly established yourself in the Brady nuthugger thread that you are more a Brady fan than a Pats fans, so maybe stick to that thread.

Man, Cleveland winning hurts. Then again, if they beat ten they are for real and probably not dropping anywhere near reaching distance for us. Hopefully colts or fins can be upset. If at least one loses im happy

The way these games are looking so far - definitely an elimination game for the Pats this afternoon.

Thanks Darnold

Browns came to play today.

The way these games are looking so far - definitely an elimination game for the Pats this afternoon.
Eh. If not and they somehow sneak in, their elimination game will come in the first playoff game they play.

I think so far this morning I only have 2 picks right....lol

Michel was a huge reason why they won their last SB, makes him worth the selection regardless where it was. You've clearly established yourself in the Brady nuthugger thread that you are more a Brady fan than a Pats fans, so maybe stick to that thread.
Go eat sh* you clown. Don’t tell me what thread to post in. I’ve been a Pats fan since ‘84 and post in many different threads. If you think Sony is as good as Chubb you are a bigger idiot then we first thought.

Mayfield has been such a better QB without Beckham. He spreads the ball around without being worried about making the diva happy. Their play action game is elite. Really wish he would have fell because I fully believed the reports about the Pats loving him were real. He’d be an ideal fit in this system.

Mayfield playing the best game of his career

Go eat sh* you clown. Don’t tell me what thread to post in. I’ve been a Pats fan since ‘84 and post in many different threads. If you think Sony is as good as Chubb you are a bigger idiot then we first thought.
Pay that guy no mind. He’s always pissed off it seems. He’s probably got a linguine ****.

Tua should have three interceptions today.

Wow Cleveland. Ok just make sure you do thiis against Baltimore

Brown needs to sit if his ankle is that gimpy.

The Tits are getting absolutely whooped up front.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back