PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 13 other games

The Jets obviously are not following the BB don’t let Waller beat you defense

Can’t wait for Tua to get benched for Fitz again.
Is Tua not that good or just off to a bad rook season? Looking like they may have missed on Herbert.

Can’t wait for Tua to get benched for Fitz again.
We got bad Fitz in week 1 so good Fitz is due in week 15. I’ll take my chances with Tua.

Games are not going the way I wanted. Jets needed to pull off the upset and for awhile it looked good but they are the Jets....

Games are not going the way I wanted. Jets needed to pull off the upset and for awhile it looked good but they are the Jets....
I think we can pass LA Raiders. They're 6-5. Even with a win they'll be 7-5. Us beating them was huge but we need to win out.

Is Tua not that good or just off to a bad rook season? Looking like they may have missed on Herbert.
He’s not looking that great so far but it’s important to note that his receiver dropped a perfectly placed bomb that would have went for 6 had he caught it. But he’s been errant on quite a few throws today.

That was quick. TD titans

He’s not looking that great so far but it’s important to note that his receiver dropped a perfectly placed bomb that would have went for 6 had he caught it. But he’s been errant on quite a few throws today.
Isn't he injured? I thought i read on dolphins fan forum that he's playing with an injured thumb?

Hopefully the Browns don’t ruin this lead and fall apart.

Browns might not want to go into Quarters so quickly in this game or they will let the Titans back in it.

Isn't he injured? I thought i read on dolphins fan forum that he's playing with an injured thumb?
I was operating under the assumption that he’s healthy if he’s starting. It might still be bothering him, though.

Dolphins take the lead and probably to stay. Can’t rely on the Bungles.

damn, Miami took the lead..

Raiders up 24-13. Absolutely nothing breaking our way in the early games.

Taysom hill has twice the QB awareness as Cam Newton

Unpopular opinion - Taylor Swift is ugly.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back