PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 13 other games

So this is why Titans fans wanted to trade for Gilmore.

Are the Titans pretenders?
No way, man. Vrabel is a good coach. A true player’s coach with his laser precision high cut fade, gas station roofer sunglasses, and his cuss words. He practices with his team too. Hands on. Such a cool guy.

Bitonio just lifted Chubb off his feet and pushed him through three Tits defenders. Chubb just now for the touchdown. Jumped over the pile. Sony’s kneecaps would have exploded, shot into the 13th row, and smacked some millennial on her cell phone in the face if he tried to do that. Browns are definitely getting some payback for Week 1 last year when the Titans beat them down and talked that **** after the game.

Didn’t Tennessee just destroy indy. They’ve been seriously up and down. Crushed buffalo, lose to the vikings, etc

With the way the Browns look this year maybe it’s not a bad thing if the (likely) 3rd place Pats avoid them in 2021 on the schedule and play the 3rd place Ravens instead.

Xavien Howard giggles on the sidelines thinking he got away with throwing a punch. Officials sort it out and he gets ejected. Lol.

Didn’t Tennessee just destroy indy. They’ve been seriously up and down. Crushed buffalo, lose to the vikings, etc
Their defense is suspect. And that’s putting it kindly.

Not sure I get the comparison. Was there a deal on the table to get Mayfield and Belichick turned it down and got Newton instead?

TBF to Newton coming into today

Mayfield: Total TDs 17 (5 of his came against the Bungles)

Newton: Total TDs 13

and Newton has played 2 less games

Last edited:
Only game in our favor right now is Bengals 7 Dolphins 6 and I wouldn’t count on that sticking.

Bengals were in the Dolphins red zone then penalty, missed FG, Miami drive for a FG. Bungles gonna bungle.

F***** bungles leave 3 points on the field. Theylll blow this

Cousins 6 and the Jags are up on the Vikings by ten. Funny that they fired Caldwell after he finally had a decent draft.

Crazy the Titans are losing by this much. Patriots have only been blown out once.

Not sure I get the comparison. Was there a deal on the table to get Mayfield and Belichick turned it down and got Newton instead?

TBF to Newton coming into today

Mayfield: Total TDs 17 (5 of his came against the Bungles)

Newton: Total TDs 13

and Newton has played 2 less games

tenor.gif

Can’t wait for Tua to get benched for Fitz again.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back