PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

While I want Pitt to lose tonight too it is good to keep in mind even if they don't lose if the Patriots don't beat them they need to lose at least one of their other games too.

Ouch.

BLAHHHH

Steelers playing man and getting beat

How on Earth are the Steelers allowing these WR's get so wide open?

Any given Sunday, but if we win homefield throughout the playoffs, you can punch the ticket to SB 52. On paper, it lookseasier than last season. Who in the AFC can stop us? Jaguars? They aren't ready. KC? They are done. This Steelers team? Brady will dissect this D. It would take a massive AFC choke job by us to not make it.

Ha! I tuned back from a rewatch of Pats/Dolphins just in time to watch that sweet 50+ yard TD.

If they all play, I'll be looking for big games from Cooks, Hogan and Mitchell against Pitt.

Some of our faithful members are scared to death of the Pittsburgh Steelers. :confused:

Adams is a beast. Rodgers gets to play with 2 great wideouts and a very good OL every week. I don't like when people say he does it all by himself. True his D is hit or miss but he has talent on O and the D isn't completely crap like Brees has had to deal with for many years.

The difference between complete crap and not good is pretty dramatic. Complete crap means you need to score 30 to win win on average. Not good means 24 can do it. That makes a huge difference.

I smell overconfidence and it emanates from the top with Tomlin - for example speaking of being the best and even speaking of the Patriots game 3 weeks away.

The difference between worst and best is small enough that not fully concentrating on bringing your A game every week/the task this week can be fatal.

Pitt will still win this game but Tomlin's difference than BB is on display.

That's how they roll!
Man they're making Hundley look this good? I really think this is classic Tomlin. He is terrible when it comes to discipline.

A BB coached team would be blowing GB out of the water right now.

Looks like the same old steelers defense to me. If hundley can do that, imagine what brady will do?

A stop here will take the crowd out

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back