PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 11 discussion

There are only so many roster spots.

The Pats seem to be forced to let so many players go who have good careers on others teams.

I wish there was a way to keep players like this.
Sometimes, yes.. Other times, not so much.

Moore wasn't cut out for the Patriots culture.. Said it was depressing and robotic. Personally, his comments say he lacked the mental toughness needed and actually developed it because of what he went through.. Though I doubt he'd admit that.

Brown is out again for Tennessee with a chest injury

Means Vrabel and his staff spent no time prepping for the Texans. Instead spent an extra week getting ready for the Pats. Classic trap game. They will be even more focused next Sunday in Foxboro.

I think the Colts should hang a banner for Taylor. Seriously! lol

Our running attack is top 5 in the league, not too far behind Indy's. If Taylor gets hurt, they don't have much of a running game. For us, if Harris gets hurt, we have Rhamondre.
Good depth. Neither Harris nor Rham is Taylor though.

NE being the 2nd seed would be awesome and the collective groan from the rest of the NFL world will be hilarious!

Brown is out again for Tennessee with a chest injury

This is why I don’t buy playing a team after a loss is a bad thing. I wonder if the Titans were protecting a lead whether they would have held him out already. Now he is going to be beaten up next week if he plays.

For a team who is not playing today, the Patriots are having a pretty darn good day.

Also, when Minnesota took a 22-10 lead over GB, I was screaming at them to go for 2. F'ing morons now trail 24-23.

That was a nice ball from Cam.

I just saw Cam make a perfect throw. Huh? :oops:

I think the Colts should hang a banner for Taylor. Seriously! lol
Honestly, the Colts should be hyping up this performance. it's literally historical

Bills forum is entertaining
I went to Stadium wall (I think that's it) This past week and they had a few reasonable posters. There were 3 pat's threads. Plenty of posters not worried about us and in hindsight they were quite right not to worry about us :)

NE being the 2nd seed would be awesome and the collective groan from the rest of the NFL world will be hilarious!
If Hou hangs on we have a decent shot at the #1 seed.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back