PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeke Elliott is going to be such a beast in this league in the coming years. He's so decisive in hitting the hole and patient when he needs to be. Absolute strike from Prescott to Dez.

Torn on the dal-pit gane..I know knocking the steelers down another peg is best for the pats...but I just can't stand Dal and their fans.

God damn, that's the second time Wilcox has lit up Bell like a Christmas tree.

great throw by Rivers.

Rthlsbrgr is actually a very good QB

Squealers receiver playing DB against their own tight end. Niiiiiiiiiiceeeee!:D

BTW, Mike Evans' momma needs to slap herself for raising such a dumbass child.

For New England as well as most of the rest of the country, the television lineup is as follows:

CBS Early: Denver at New Orleans

FOX Early: Atlanta at Philadelphia

FOX Late: Dallas at Pittsburgh

Not bad at all, considering so many of the other games that have been broadcast this year.

506 Sports - NFL Maps: Week 10, 2016

Instead, in central Texas I get Houston - Jacksonville.

TV off.

Yeah, sometimes the combination of the local team (for out of town fans) and NFL television rules plays havoc with what would have been a good stay-at-home bbq football day.

In my case here in the Tampa Bay area the Falcons-Eagles game got bumped for one of the worst games of the week, Bucs-Bears.

On top of that because the Bucs were playing at home there could be no other game televised at the same time, so no Broncos-Saints either.

Thankfully I have two watering holes within walking distance that have the Sunday Ticket.

If I didn't know any better, I'd wonder if PIT just gave up that Ezekiel Elliott TD intentionally.

Squeallers have a 2 minutes to score a TD against Dallas. I am actually rooting for the squeallers, either way its a good game.

If I didn't know any better, I'd wonder if PIT just gave up that Ezekiel Elliott TD intentionally.

No doubt - the Dallas player should have dropped at the 1. They could have run the clock to nearly 0 and kicked the FG.

I think we need to review the fake spike rules...

Shades of Marino

OMG!! Cowboys should have seen that coming. Perfect scenario.

Pittsburgh just gave Dallas an extra play. Same mistake Minnesota made vs Detroit last week.

Lotsa missed PaT ops.

But Pittsburgh needed a TD - you got to take it - ask Seattle.

Ezeke for MVP?

JESUS ZEKE!!!!!!!!!!!! TD!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back