PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Big Ben down again , hate seeing injuries to anyone

After seeing the replay I gotta say that this was one of those situations where he should learn to just go down and life another day. Yes, I know that this is a core part of his game but he isn't doing himself and his team any favors.

After seeing the replay I gotta say that this was one of those situations where he should learn to just go down and life another day. Yes, I know that this is a core part of his game but he isn't doing himself and his team any favors.
That's why Peyton and Brady rarely ever miss[ed] any games. They are so good at avoiding big hits. Especially Peyton.

That's why Peyton and Brady rarely ever miss[ed] any games. They are so good at avoiding big hits. Especially Peyton.

Insert Picture of Manning in fetus position..

THAT is roughing the passer?! He was falling down and outside the pocket. BS.

blakeman's gotta keep it close for most of the game for ratings purposes and then in the 4th he'll make sure the Cowboys win

Last two throws to Beasley highlight Dak's lack of precision. Didn't throw WR to space on either play.

If Dez didn't catch it, neither did Eli.

If Dez didn't catch it, neither did Eli.
I still don't know how that wasn't a catch in Green Bay..where does it hit the ground?

catch%20gif%20end%20zone.gif

Nice, Chargers take the lead against the Dolphins.

Ben's WRs just win jump balls.

I would love to see a guy like Sherman on these... He would shut that crap down easy.

I feel like the AFC South is going to come down to that week 17 game between the Texans and Titans

Horrible call. I hate DPI penalties where the ball is underthrown.

1st and goal at the 7? Lets not give Bell a chance.

Serves you right. If the Pats had a guy like Bell they would give him a shot at the least. They have given Blount worse shots easily.

I had to go to the Jags/Texans game for free for a company outing. Yikes. Even free of charge, I found myself wanting to do something else. What a **** game. This Cowboys/Steelers game looks much better by comparison even though Pittsburgh's game plan is to clearly chuck it deep and hope for a call.

Down you go, Big Ben. You ****in 'tard.

I had to go to the Jags/Texans game for free for a company outing. Yikes. Even free of charge, I found myself wanting to do something else. What a **** game. This Cowboys/Steelers game looks much better by comparison even though Pittsburgh's game plan is to clearly chuck it deep and hope for a call.
Didn't Harbaugh patent that playbook? Expect some huge punishments to be laid down come Monday morning...

lol and some Cowboys fans were really thinking they were better without Dez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back