PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Tomlin's decision to go for 2 point att comes back to bite them in the ass, maybe he will blame the headsets or something else for the loss.

Why can't people just accept that Denver is a really good team because of an insanely good defense and special teams. We are not the only good team in the league. Denver is good too. I want to beat them badly REALLY badly , but let's stop making excuses for why they win when every single game one of there defensive players makes a game changing ballhawking play.

Because you have already shown multiple times that you have no clue about the sport you are watching and now you are doing it again. Stop reading stats lines and listening to media narratives and actually watch the game.

I think it is fun for a fan to be able to cheer for your a elite OL.

Pats will not have an elite one any time soon but it is the best it has been since 2014 when stork was healthy.

If raiders would have held up their end of the bargain for the '11 draft (having a top 8 pick) Tyron Smith would be with the Pats and not the Cowboys

The 7 drafts prior to the 2011 draft Raiders had a top 8 pick. In 2010 they decided to be decent and be .500 which made the pick they traded to the Pats for Seymour #17

Huge run by Elliot for the TD.. Who the hell is this guy ? Wow...

I don't want to hear another damn thing about the Broncos.

That is undoubtedly the flukiest team in all of sports. Sick of it.

I wish I could cheer for Elliot whole heartedly.

He is fun to watch though.

Brown is just fun to watch period.

Elliott, Bell, and Johnson all trying to one up each other for the best RB in the league title right now.

Elliott, Bell, and Johnson all trying to one up each other for the best RB in the league title right now.

#1 David Johnson
#2 Bell
#3 Elliot
#4 Murray
#5 McCoy

That be my guess.

oh nfl has blakeman doing this game? Cowboys 100% winning. ****dell sent in his fixer for jerruh

oh nfl has blakeman doing this game? Cowboys 100% winning. ****dell sent in his fixer for jerruh
I was relieved to see he won't be at our game.

Damn Ben took a freaking shot. And now he's down and overacting as usual.

Damn, Big Ben down again , hate seeing injuries to anyone

Ben the toughest QB in the league lol...Simms outta know better by now.

The 49ers trip will hopefully be as much of a vacation as it appears so far. They really are a case study in how to dismantle a team that seemed to have a very bright future..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back