PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 1 Other Games

Yeah. Just that geno Smith outperforming Mac seems unbelievable. Again it's just one game and overreaction Monday , hopefullyacs curve is on the up and in the mend .

I have no idea why it's surprising that a journeyman QB outperforms other QBs on any given day. It happens all the time. Frequently even

This is a bad look for Russell Wilson.

Just missed it! Donks lose! Wow

There's going to be a lot of second guessing about Denver decisions in this game.

Shack's problem, as others have mentioned, has always been his pass protection (e.g.: SB52)... Our left side (Brown & Strange69) was Far worse yesterday I thought than our right side (Onwenu & Wynn/Lose) was.
I can’t believe I’m writing this but Wynn was the best o lineman for the Pats vs the Phins.

Strange was a disappointment in the run game. If you don’t believe me, go back and look at runs to his side. He got manhandled regularly.

Not good.

Nice moment for Smith. Has to feel good coming up for air after being burdened with Jet stench earlier in his career.

Nice moment for Smith. Has to feel good coming up for air after being burdened with Jet stench earlier in his career.

You mean, "Jete stank." Let's get our football terminology right or it's going to be a long season.

Last edited:

What a dope. He wears the Star of David and has to explain he's not Jewish to everyone who sees it. It might be easier for him to just convert, but that presents a whole new set of problems if people keep calling him "Jew."

@Patjew needs to weigh in on this.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots