PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 1 Other Games

Geno Smith and the Hawks! Wow! Is it Mac Jones? The talent around him? Or the offense? Why can't the Pats score points?
Geno's throws had a lot more zip.. and moving in and outside the pocket was phenomenal .. I am yet to see that from Mac this season.

Geno's throws had a lot more zip.. and moving in and outside the pocket was phenomenal .. I am yet to see that from Mac this season.
Geno has a lot more experience. I don't think Mac will ever have as much zip though

Not surprised by Geno today because he showed some good flashes last year with limited snaps. It makes sense he is better today as he gets the QB1 practice snaps now.

So far today he has cut out the mistakes he made last year too.

Geno has a lot more experience. I don't think Mac will ever have as much zip though
Yeah. Just that geno Smith outperforming Mac seems unbelievable. Again it's just one game and overreaction Monday , hopefullyacs curve is on the up and in the mend .

Two former Pats making consecutive plays in Michael Jackson and Andrew Beck

So, is holding no longer a thing in the NFL? That was pretty much a chokehold in the DEN-SEA game. Wow.
Some of these hold no-calls is like watching what Judon deals with seemingly every couple plays.

This crew in general seems lacking. I don’t know how they missed that helmet to helmet on that one return. Meanwhile they threw that lame taunting call earlier

Russell Wilson and the Seahawks battling on the goal line. Doesnt get much better than that

Would if Pete regrets chasing points earlier with that failed red zone 4th down decision

Just a matter of time before Denver takes the lead and game.

Pete is going to be the most smug person on earth after tonight and he’s right to be.

Both these teams look like they’ll be in the running for last in their divisions.

Better talent wins these games in the 4th quarter. Chubb with a huge sack. Here comes Wilson for the dramatic win.

Wouldn't have guessed that Cam Fleming is barely 30. Feels like he’s been around longer.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back