PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 1 Other Games

Wow. Lots of boos for Wilson. Did he trade himself away?

Who else loves it when QB's throw well short of the sticks on 3rd down?

Ronald Darby is still in the NFL? He's doing what he does best, interfering with the WR.

Donks cheating! Shameful!

Sitting in the labor and delivery unit, awaiting the midwife so my wife can start pushing, and watching this game to pass the time. Week 1 is always weird, but this Week 1 is one of the strangest I can remember. Denver’s defense looks like it never got off the plane.

I didn't have a dog in this fight- now I hope Denver kicks their butt. Ungrateful bastids

Well, I still gotta root for Seattle in case we are competing for a wild card but if they don’t win them being unhappy would be a consolation:)

Sitting in the labor and delivery unit, awaiting the midwife so my wife can start pushing, and watching this game to pass the time. Week 1 is always weird, but this Week 1 is one of the strangest I can remember. Denver’s defense looks like it never got off the plane.

Another one on the way? Congrats dude!

Another one on the way? Congrats dude!
Thanks, man. Last time I was pacing around. This time, I’m just chilling on the couch, both of us are watching football, and waiting for the party to start. We’re seasoned veterans.

Imagine having Javonte and you decide to split touches with Gordon

Thanks, man. Last time I was pacing around. This time, I’m just chilling on the couch, both of us are watching football, and waiting for the party to start. We’re seasoned veterans.

The first one is usually the toughest, the rest are smooth sailing. Best wishes

Awesome. I remember my twins' births like it was yesterday. They turn 18 next month. Where the hell does the time go?
Hope it goes smooth for y'all tonight

Seahawks playcalling is phenomenal ..

Now this is coaching...

Metcalf.... If only Harry was not in our draft ..

Parkinson’s tearing up that end zone like a disease.

Geno Smith and the Hawks! Wow! Is it Mac Jones? The talent around him? Or the offense? Why can't the Pats score points?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back