PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 1 Games

I don't know what Bennett's problem was on that play, it was a clean hit on a QB diving forward

Uh it isn't 1st and 25?

Great play by Bennett. Still pissed we lost him and got useless Allen instead. I guess Allen will get some blocks in...........

I will be looking closely next week to see if the cheeseheads get the same calls against the falcons on the road. Big game in terms of just tiebreakers later on in the season. The fix would be in then.

Great play by Bennett. Still pissed we lost him and got useless Allen instead. I guess Allen will get some blocks in...........

Allen stinks

Without a doubt a big downgrade from Bennett to Allen.

That being said, I'd be surprised if Bennett is healthy come playoff time.

He was dealing with nagging things all last year and now has his ring/guaranteed money.

Bears last 4 plays
1st down dropped pass on 1st and goal
2nd and goal , dropped pass end zone
3rd and goal , dropped pass hit the chest
4th and goal dropped pass.

At least it was a warm day in Chicago
-Goy fans

Rooting for the Cowboys tonight

Since the Giants are forever my #1 hated NFL team.

Beyond their SB wins over us (which were fully earned by them, regardless...) I can't ****ing stand Mara, the de-facto commissioner of the NFL. Hate that douchebag 1000x more than Roger, who has no actual say in the decisions he makes. Mara is the most influential guy in the league that constantly makes awful decisions.

Ummmmmmm..........anyone wanna tell him he played the Rams?

The 49ers have always been in San Francisco too. That means that Pagano forgot what city he was in.

You think a team can win a championship with Cousins ? I can't be alone in thinking that makes you look just as silly.
Uh, where did I say that? I guess since you have nothing to support your statements, you have to put words in my mouth and respond to something I never said.

He's not Brady, he's not Rodgers, he's not Brees. But in the past 2 years he has 9,000 yards passing with 54 TD's against 23 INT's playing for a clusterf*** of an organization. What is he not doing that you think he should???

In the right organization, he would be a legit threat and he is definitely one of the better young QB's out there.

Seattle got ****ing screwed. Another ref handed win for Rodgers. Saw the highlights at the airport

• Agree
Reactions: TBR

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe