PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camps INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. Sometimes ya never know on here.
Very true I say some tounge in cheek things or think outside the box.
People surely exercise their right to the disagree button.
However should it really even bother us if people disagree with our opinion?
I mean for me as long as people are giving valid reasons why and are respectful ot doesnt bother me to have the differing opinions.

I mean for me as long as people are giving valid reasons why and are respectful ot doesnt bother me to have the differing opinions.
Yea i could care less if someone hits the dislike/disagree or w/e. Too many can't back up their opinion w facts & then hide behind "well that's my opinion" nonsense.
We def lack good debate here.

The portion of your post reprinted below is where the problems with the < disagree > button lie

as long as people are giving valid reasons why

The < disagree > button is generally used for drive-by sniping, rather than being followed up with any sort of thoughtful explanation for it.

Arden key slipping in the draft had me perplexed.
Belichick doesnt like dominant pass rushers appearantly.

Weren't there some serious issues with Key? Dramatic decline in performance, injuries, off-field stuff?

Weren't there some serious issues with Key? Dramatic decline in performance, injuries, off-field stuff?
Rehab. Weight issues, injuries. Not the cleanest coming out but in context who knows? Could be a great guy going through some stuff at the time.

I was made aware of the rehab about a year before it came out but didn't post it bc I couldn't confirm.

Rehab. Weight issues, injuries. Not the cleanest coming out but in context who knows? Could be a great guy going through some stuff at the time.

I was made aware of the rehab about a year before it came out but didn't post it bc I couldn't confirm.
Physical or drug alcohol rehab?
Aldon Smith 2.

Physical or drug alcohol rehab?
Aldon Smith 2.
Supposedly Marijuana. I had heard different but again this was well before it came out around the draft time so who knows. I remember dm/pm & digging trying to confirm but no one knew anything.
Smith is a good comp. Long, Freaky guys at their peak but otf issues for days.

Not too impressed, BGC. Just a little drill (drilling half invested poor T)
Id like to see him when BB starts running at him..
Who knows. It seems everyone is in agreement he's having a great camp. Killing Miller who was their 1st Rd guy, as dumb as that move was.

Not to anyone draftniks surprise Ragnow is supposedly having a great camp as well.

Also hearing MJ Stewart is doing well too

Who knows. It seems everyone is in agreement he's having a great camp. Killing Miller who was their 1st Rd guy, as dumb as that move was.

Not to anyone draftniks surprise Ragnow is supposedly having a great camp as well.

Also hearing MJ Stewart is doing well too

Well, you know how I feel about Miller (doesn't mean im right though). And they were raving about him at start of TC as well. Everybody “looks great“ in TC, as Lombardi says, and that goes double for happy-go-lucky Jon Gruden TC.

Looking forward to watch some Ragnow this year! Towards the end of our pre-draft party (after reported Pats interest) when I took time to watch him more he became the safest bet of this class to me ahead of Nelson. Im happy Pats went with Wynn though and Andrews looks to be making another step forward in physicality.. Of course he will never be the dominant force of Ragnow's stature but he's great for Tom..

Joey Bosa leaves practice with a foot injury.
Walks off the field on his own power
Being evaluated.
Which begs the question what in the world did the Chargers do to piss off the powers that be.

Which is the main reason im scared to draft Allen and Gordon in fantasy football before the third round.

Callaway continues..
New Browns starter Antonio Callaway was cited for marijuana possession on Sunday morning

Browns rookie receiver Antonio Callaway was promoted to the team’s starting offense on Monday.

The day before, Callaway was stopped in his vehicle for a traffic violation at 2:59 a.m. by Strongsville police and cited for marijuana possession and driving with a suspended license.

Some people just squander their lives away . . . supremely talented, but he's had more than enough chances to change lifestyle, behavior, friends, etc, and he can't seem to help himself. Maybe Gordon should have brought him along to rehab? I was shocked he was drafted at all, given his concerns.

Some people just squander their lives away . . . supremely talented, but he's had more than enough chances to change lifestyle, behavior, friends, etc, and he can't seem to help himself. Maybe Gordon should have brought him along to rehab? I was shocked he was drafted at all, given his concerns.

By many accounts, a large portion of the NFL smokes weed, possibly even a majority. However, most of them are smart enough not to get caught. Part of that is not being out driving at 3 AM.

By many accounts, a large portion of the NFL smokes weed, possibly even a majority. However, most of them are smart enough not to get caught. Part of that is not being out driving at 3 AM.

The weed is minor compared with his history of accusations of sexual assault, credit card fraud, etc. At some point, it's not whether the thing itself is bad or good -- that's a whole 'nother discussion -- but it's about a repeated pattern of behavior. He even failed a drug test at the Combine, which should never happen since players know it's coming. He's had chance after chance, and he still hasn't seemed to learn from any of his mistakes. Prior to the draft at least one executive said that he was off draft boards: Sources Tell Us: Kansas DE will be NFL Scouting Combine riser

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3