PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camps INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
But those Steelers-drafted WRs are the best in league, I was told. o_O

Exactly. Eye opener.

Their passing game, while Big Ben is a great QB, there are offenses with more complexity in college.

BB reportedly wanted Bryant enough to inquire about a trade.

I'm sure playing Peppers 35 yards off the los was a huge reason why so many just had to have Williams. Hue, Haley & Williams is a fuc kin disaster waiting to happen. It's a joke. No one believes their here to stay. A real group could make huge strides this year for Cleveland.

Example #1
No serious coaching staff would let this fly for a second. F this, calling players out etc. He'd be laughed at or their would be an altercation. Obviously scripted & for the cameras. Landry is respected no doubt but no professional player or coach would listen to this for longer than 4 seconds.

The Browns are a total internal ****show starting with Hue. I am not surprised they cant get their **** together if what we have seen in the first episode of Hard Knocks is anywhere close to reality.

BB reportedly wanted Bryant enough to inquire about a trade.

Interesting. I just have missed that, or forgotten. He's physically talented for sure.

Mostly I was just making a joke, but your comment does have me wondering how we evaluate players. Thanks for pointing that out.

The Browns are a total internal ****show starting with Hue. I am not surprised they cant get their **** together if what we have seen in the first episode of Hard Knocks is anywhere close to reality.
He's real Landry putting it down
He's also like I'm also making 10 times more than you cats but y'all need to work.

He's real Landry putting it down
He's also like I'm also making 10 times more than you cats but y'all need to work.

I cant believe Landry had to make a speech like that within the first few days of TC. It is an asylum over there. At this point I wonder whats more likely.. the Browns winning more than 5 games or Haley just melting down and throwing punches at Hue at some point.

I cant believe Landry had to make a speech like that within the first few days of TC. It is an asylum over there. At this point I wonder whats more likely.. the Browns winning more than 5 games or Haley just melting down and throwing punches at Hue at some point.

Expect the former, hope for the latter.

Hoping for them to win the Division them or Cincy.
I think it's Baltimore though

Captain Obvious here but no other team comes close in terms of not beating themselves.
The Patriots just do things differently. What their looking for in terms of draft picks. How they value certain players/positions. Just a different team.

I would have loved to see Warren end up here as a power back. Undrafted RBs always seem to offer a lot of value in the NFL every year.

Captain Obvious here but no other team comes close in terms of not beating themselves.
The Patriots just do things differently. What their looking for in terms of draft picks. How they value certain players/positions. Just a different team.

Just to be clear, my "Useful" rating is sincere, not sarcastic.

(Trying to start a trend of posters explaining their ratings).

;)

I would have loved to see Warren end up here as a power back. Undrafted RBs always seem to offer a lot of value in the NFL every year.

Comin' THROUGH!!

As a Gator fan, this kid has always had $10M talent with a $0.10 head. Very happy to see him out of Florida. What a moron. He tried to field a punt at the one yard line against Tennessee a few years ago.

Interesting. I just have missed that, or forgotten. He's physically talented for sure.

Mostly I was just making a joke, but your comment does have me wondering how we evaluate players. Thanks for pointing that out.

My guess is that he liked that deep speed enough to figure that he could work with any deficiencies in other areas. It's just a guess, though.

My guess is that he liked that deep speed enough to figure that he could work with any deficiencies in other areas. It's just a guess, though.

I watched his highlights against Gilmore from last season. He's certainly got rare gifts. I wonder what type of formula Belichick employs for the talent to headcase ratio. I'm even more curious which role Bryant would have filled in our offense (something like Cooks?) and whether or not we have a suitable replacement on the roster. My guess is no. Interesting food for thought.

Just some random thoughts on other teams` preseason games.

If you think Hoyer looked bad (which he did) you should checkout Eli. Oh boy will the Giants have an issue at QB this year. I'd usually be more careful about projecting based on 1-2 series of the first preseason game but it fits with how he looked last year.

David Njoku is a beast. If he can polish some of his route running and get more competent as a blocker sky is the limit.

I watched some of the Bills and Dolphins games in a condensed version but nothing really stood out. Except that the Dolphins will miss Landry and if they think they can replace what he gave them with Dola they will be disappointed when he starts wearing down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back