PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camps INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i could care less if someone hits the dislike/disagree or w/e. Too many can't back up their opinion w facts & then hide behind "well that's my opinion" nonsense.
We def lack good debate here.
Dude....I don't like sour milk because, well, it's sour. So not every dislike or disagree is debatable...sometimes it's self-evident.

Some people just squander their lives away . . . supremely talented, but he's had more than enough chances to change lifestyle, behavior, friends, etc, and he can't seem to help himself. Maybe Gordon should have brought him along to rehab? I was shocked he was drafted at all, given his concerns.

Not easy to change patterns for anyone..

Word from Jacksonville is that one of my favorite linebackers in the draft this year, Leon Jacobs, has locked down a starting job. The other players have raved about his work ethic and understanding of the defense, citing his strong work in the film room and meetings, as well as his head's up play on the field and good communication skills. I would have loved to see him here, but we'll see how our young linebackers fare in comparison. I realize they have different schemes and responsibilities, but I do wonder if Jacobs would have provided the speed and versatility that we missed last year in our corp.

Word from Jacksonville is that one of my favorite linebackers in the draft this year, Leon Jacobs, has locked down a starting job. The other players have raved about his work ethic and understanding of the defense, citing his strong work in the film room and meetings, as well as his head's up play on the field and good communication skills. I would have loved to see him here, but we'll see how our young linebackers fare in comparison. I realize they have different schemes and responsibilities, but I do wonder if Jacobs would have provided the speed and versatility that we missed last year in our corp.

Jacobs was one of my binkies in the draft. I slipped up and posted about him once, which, of course, instantly guaranteed that B B wouldn't draft him.

My apologies to everyone here.

I find myself rooting for the Browns. I'd like to see them provide some competition to Baltimore and Pitt.
They should be very competitive this year but their coaching is just terrible. HC to DC it was bad last year. Get a real coach in there & they should fighting for a WC next year.

I think this is Flaccos last year & possibly Ben's as well.

no, we don't . great udfa CB production at Foxb in recent yrs
Butler, Leblanc, Moore, Coleman + D.Roberts (#247) all starting around the league

hopefully JC stays (Crossen as well..)

Last edited:
I wanted that guy. Think he was held back a bit at ND.
AR chewed out the young guys yesterday so it'll be interesting to see how responds & who doesn't.

Cappa is another guy who's supposedly having a nice camp

there will be plenty of interesting QB “leftover“ available before the season. Jets want to catch the early train again?

I'm sure playing Peppers 35 yards off the los was a huge reason why so many just had to have Williams. Hue, Haley & Williams is a fuc kin disaster waiting to happen. It's a joke. No one believes their here to stay. A real group could make huge strides this year for Cleveland.

Example #1
No serious coaching staff would let this fly for a second. F this, calling players out etc. He'd be laughed at or their would be an altercation. Obviously scripted & for the cameras. Landry is respected no doubt but no professional player or coach would listen to this for longer than 4 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back