PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camps INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very vets in the league w his ability to get flat & dip. His acceleration on steps 2/3 that win this match up.

Loved James & Jimmy is QB2 from his class. Probably not a quicker release in the league.

Njoku was a TE3 in a loaded class. He's gone a monster for years to come. That team is so stacked.

Held back by a clown as HC.
I'm really intrigued to see if they can overcome that whole staff tbh. It's a sh itshow. Williams shouldn't be coaching in the league.

They really are loaded though. Im actually rooting for them tbh. I don't want Garrett paired with Oliver, Bosa etc MG & those 2 are HOF caliber players. On the same DL, no thank you. It's an all time great defensive draft & they don't need anymore talent.

I'm really intrigued to see if they can overcome that whole staff tbh. It's a sh itshow. Williams shouldn't be coaching in the league.

They really are loaded though. Im actually rooting for them tbh. I don't want Garrett paired with Oliver, Bosa etc MG & those 2 are HOF caliber players. On the same DL, no thank you. It's an all time great defensive draft & they don't need anymore talent.

I will definitely watch them because they look like fun team with all that talent.

The irony is that they will most probably make enough steps towards 8-8 to give Hue another year and thereby shortening their own window. Really the best thing that could happen is another awful year which gives them another set of early picks and a true coaching staff.

You can see him wait until 20's hips are fully committed before changing direction

Jullian Taylor looks legit. Wish we could have snagged this guy -- I was a big fan predraft.

From what little I've got to see so far the rookies looked great last night. Baker looked like a vet. Who would've thought the Browns would have options at QB a few months ago?

From what little I've got to see so far the rookies looked great last night. Baker looked like a vet. Who would've thought the Browns would have options at QB a few months ago?

Baker's pocket presence was very impressive. I think the Browns made the right choice, although I could see an argument for Darnold with the right coaching staff.

Baker's pocket presence was very impressive. I think the Browns made the right choice, although I could see an argument for Darnold with the right coaching staff.

I wanna see how Rosen looks. I thought he was the best QB in the draft.

Guice was just the beginning.

Jullian Taylor looks legit. Wish we could have snagged this guy -- I was a big fan predraft.

Buckner might have the best swat/chop - Arm Over in the league & clearly everyone is taking notice. Big fan of what they've done there. Pretty quickly I might add. I think their the fav for the div.

I always thought that Mayfield was the most NFL ready QB prospect in this draft class.

I always thought that Mayfield was the most NFL ready QB prospect in this draft class.
I think it'll be a minute before having that much talent at that position in one class?

I know every college QB is rooting for Baker rn. Esp Grier. If he succeeds it'll def have a ripple effect.
Just about every HC/Staff in the league has been picking OK offense apart & a ton of guys were down there this off-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes