PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camp(s) (non-Pats)

I don't think this was on Fields as much as Harry misreading the throw.

The D was confident he would find a way to muff it Harry and the ground is very synonymous Big for nothing.

F_cking Steelers really know how to Pickems.

I liked him for us more than Thornton not going lie Pickens was my favorite WR from the Draft but BB doesn't like hot heads. :(

Last edited:

F_cking Steelers really know how to Pickems.

The Good thing is Pickens won't have a very good QB throwing to him I can sleep a lot easier.:zzz:

Tired Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

Last edited:
Some positive news for Linderbaum.

1)Some would say it's useful to know what's going on around the league. Have a decent understanding of who's doing well early on, who's not. Who got injured.

2)The same reason we watch Pats clips in camp. Some of us are football fans as well as Pats fans.

3)You can only take in so much NEP stuff. Little break from the normal and we're obviously playing some of these teams.

4)I'd rather talk about football with no score than whether Brady is a traitor or if Bill can draft WR's.

5)I get 25c a post. Just a farmer, construction worker, part-time **** poster trying to make a living.

How're things looking on the offensive side for the Ravens thru camp?

Pickens, pierce, dax hill and Travis Jones are having huge hype along with doubs...

Pickens, pierce, dax hill and Travis Jones are having huge hype along with doubs...

We should also keep eyes on DE George Karlaftis & WR Skyy Moore of the Queefs, and the OLmen GB drafted…

How're things looking on the offensive side for the Ravens thru camp?
Jackson and a few others look pretty good. Excited for Lamar this year. He's always performed his best when faced with criticism. I think you asked me another question in another thread I've been trying to answer. Just been busy with work and life. Haven't been on as much but I like talking ball with certain folks and will get to it.

Jackson and a few others look pretty good. Excited for Lamar this year. He's always performed his best when faced with criticism. I think you asked me another question in another thread I've been trying to answer. Just been busy with work and life. Haven't been on as much but I like talking ball with certain folks and will get to it.

Take your time, your answers are always worth the wait!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back