PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

NFL Training Camp(s) (non-Pats)

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

PatsFan2

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

F_cking Steelers really know how to Pickems.
The Good thing is Pickens won't have a very good QB throwing to him I can sleep a lot easier.:zzz:

Tired Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

Last edited:

Vindicate

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
1)Some would say it's useful to know what's going on around the league. Have a decent understanding of who's doing well early on, who's not. Who got injured.

2)The same reason we watch Pats clips in camp. Some of us are football fans as well as Pats fans.

3)You can only take in so much NEP stuff. Little break from the normal and we're obviously playing some of these teams.

4)I'd rather talk about football with no score than whether Brady is a traitor or if Bill can draft WR's.

5)I get 25c a post. Just a farmer, construction worker, part-time **** poster trying to make a living.

How're things looking on the offensive side for the Ravens thru camp?

lancerman

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

BaconGrundleCandy

#1 Mac Jones fan
PatsFans.com Supporter
How're things looking on the offensive side for the Ravens thru camp?
Jackson and a few others look pretty good. Excited for Lamar this year. He's always performed his best when faced with criticism. I think you asked me another question in another thread I've been trying to answer. Just been busy with work and life. Haven't been on as much but I like talking ball with certain folks and will get to it.

Vindicate

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Jackson and a few others look pretty good. Excited for Lamar this year. He's always performed his best when faced with criticism. I think you asked me another question in another thread I've been trying to answer. Just been busy with work and life. Haven't been on as much but I like talking ball with certain folks and will get to it.

Take your time, your answers are always worth the wait!