PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camp(s) (non-Pats)

To see what we could’ve had, obviously.

Not “to see how their respective careers fare”, “to scout them if they become FAs”, “to see what types of players do well in the league”. Nope.

Instead it’s “to see what we could’ve had”. The most on-brand post you’ve ever made. Let’s track players on other teams for the purpose of seeking reasons to be upset about the Patriots draft selections.

Out of curiosity, if players the Patriots didn’t draft (but you wanted them to) flop when you follow them, will you admit they weren’t successful? Will you give the Patriots credit if some of their picks work out? Or will you quietly find another name that we could’ve had and hyperfixate on them while drumming the “Belichick sucks” mantra?

How to create separation by Alex Pierce. Jab step but at campit's that huge crossover that gains ground. Swats elbow so no chance of getting grabbed and now his momentum is going the other way.

Yeah, but reading a Colts forum, Pierce has had a major case of the dropsies. Like he has as many drops as big catches. And they’ve got another journeyman (Ashton Dulin) who is doing well and sounds like he’s gonna start in front of Pierce…

To see what we could’ve had, obviously.

That's just chasing misery. It can be done every year, for every team, and only leads to artificially created disappointment. That's what is sad.

Seeing this video makes me wish that we could have somehow gotten Davis:

OL'm use that hop step to dig in and gain leverage. He just moved him like 10 ft with ease.
Yeah, but reading a Colts forum, Pierce has had a major case of the dropsies. Like he has as many drops as big catches. And they’ve got another journeyman (Ashton Dulin) who is doing well and sounds like he’s gonna start in front of Pierce…
Yea I've read the same on Twitter. I'll be honest I don't care about drops like some others might. It matters if it's outrageous but it has to be at that level for me to care. We'll see what happens.

Curious what's the feeling over there? Where's their mind at?

OL'm use that hop step to dig in and gain leverage. He just moved him like 10 ft with ease.

Yea I've read the same on Twitter. I'll be honest I don't care about drops like some others might. It matters if it's outrageous but it has to be at that level for me to care. We'll see what happens.

Seeing this video makes me wish that we could have somehow gotten Davis:

Yeah that stung a bit he played in our backyard too. Well as long as he doesn't do that to Stranger.

How to create separation by Alex Pierce. Jab step but it's that huge crossover that gains ground. Swats elbow so no chance of getting grabbed and now his momentum is going the other way.

George Pickens was the most Polished WR in the Draft that move alone shows how's he's he going to be able to play allover the field. What could have been he's not choir boy like Harry but Pickens can play football. :(

Matt Ryan is going to be very happy with Alec Pierce and that RB Jonathan Taylor and WR Pittman. Nobody is really talking about the Colts but I think they have a very good Team.

George Pickens was the most Polished WR in the Draft
after Olave, Moore, Pierce, Dotson, maybe Tolbert. Sure :)
that move alone shows how's he's he going to be able to play allover the field. What could have been he's not choir boy like Harry but Pickens can play football. :(
He landed in a great spot that's for sure. Pitt has to be a top 3 landing spot for him.

Yikes hope a speedy recovery if nothing serious

They’re excited in Colt land. The fan base, at least, really believes all the hype they’re getting. They’re only half sold on the receiver corps, but they love their OL, RBs, and entire D. They’re excited about Ryan too. In all, they seem to expect a SB victory this year…

They’re excited in Colt land. The fan base, at least, really believes all the hype they’re getting. They’re only half sold on the receiver corps, but they love their OL, RBs, and entire D. They’re excited about Ryan too. In all, they seem to expect a SB victory this year…
Wow gods bless 'em. They really do need Pierce to step up into a solid WR2. PIittman and Higgins from Cinci are very underrated WR1. Cincinnati might have the best three in the league but yea Indy needs another body there. They really do have a solid team though. As much as I don't like the colts I'd love to see Ryan win a SB.

This would be bad for us...

Wow totally forgot Von Miller was on the Bills yeah I know he's older but he can still rush the passer. Would have liked him over some of those young stiffs opposite Judon. :(

Wow totally forgot Von Miller was on the Bills yeah I know he's older but he can still rush the passer. Would have liked him over some of those young stiffs opposite Judon. :(

I loved watching him abuse Donovan Smith of the Bucs last year lol…

Not so sure how much OBJ would be a factor this season.
He'll be 30 by years end and is somewhat familiar with their Offense he's not going into new situation: good player coming off the bench. That said the Rams had some Big Time FA signings too and will be favored to repeat.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back