PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camp(s) (non-Pats)

If there was one guy i really wanted in this draft was Travis Jones.

Man, he fell to the 3rd, why couldn't we take a shot at him... Barmore and him would be oh so sweet

Little Billy & the New Minions’ first two picks this year should’ve been Karlaftis/Dax Hill and Travis Jones.

Period.

End.
Of.
****ing.
Story.

How to create separation by Alex Pierce. Jab step but it's that huge crossover that gains ground. Swats elbow so no chance of getting grabbed and now his momentum is going the other way.

Little Billy & the New Minions’ first two picks this year should’ve been Karlaftis/Dax Hill and Travis Jones.

Period.

End.
Of.
****ing.
Story.
Strange has to be as good or better than Mankins to justify the pick. I really wanted a front 7 player for the first pick, but I agree with them going WR with the 2nd pick. Need some juice on the outside.

Hmm something to have an eye on

How to create separation by Alex Pierce. Jab step but it's that huge crossover that gains ground. Swats elbow so no chance of getting grabbed and now his momentum is going the other way.

George Pickens in shells beat Ahkello Witherspoon. Amazing.

Wait. What? Ahkello Witherspoon? Who? In shells? I love you @BaconGrundleCandy, but why are we posting this kind of rubbish?

But but but we traded UP for Tyquan F Thornton… He’s gonna take the top offa defenses dontcha know!

Strange has to be as good or better than Mankins to justify the pick. I really wanted a front 7 player for the first pick, but I agree with them going WR with the 2nd pick. Need some juice on the outside.

If Travis Jones weren’t available then I could understand the reasoning behind taking Skyy Moore or Alec Pierce at 50… BoneyT at 50, or 54, or even 85 with Jalen Tolbert still on the board? NFW…

George Pickens in shells beat Ahkello Witherspoon. Amazing.

Wait. What? Ahkello Witherspoon? Who? In shells? I love you @BaconGrundleCandy, but why are we posting this kind of rubbish?
1)Some would say it's useful to know what's going on around the league. Have a decent understanding of who's doing well early on, who's not. Who got injured.

2)The same reason we watch Pats clips in camp. Some of us are football fans as well as Pats fans.

3)You can only take in so much NEP stuff. Little break from the normal and we're obviously playing some of these teams.

4)I'd rather talk about football with no score than whether Brady is a traitor or if Bill can draft WR's.

5)I get 25c a post. Just a farmer, construction worker, part-time **** poster trying to make a living.

how is this possible? Harry was as open as he will never be again and it still went incomplete
Could have been a better throw but Harry is off on his jump imo and probably could have taken up another yard or two but this isn't the best angle. That offense is F'd lol

Screenshot_20220805-091708_Chrome.jpg

Could have been a better throw but Harry is off on his jump imo and probably could have taken up another yard or two but this isn't the best angle. That offense is F'd lol

View attachment 44366

Yeah, bad throw or not, Harry got completely turned around here and made the catch more difficult than it needed to be. And we've seen that from him since he got to the league: Jumping to catch a ball into his belly rather than reaching up and hand grabbing it, missing timing leaps, bad footwork, the whole nine yards.

The only thing I'll put on Fields is kind of dependent on what the point of the drill was. If this was a set play, like "Harry runs to the corner and no matter what the defense is doing, Fields throws to the back corner of the end zone to work on that accuracy and timing," then this is 100% on Harry. But if it was a live play where Fields is supposed to react to what the defense is doing? There was no reason to even try to put the ball there. Gotta be able to read the situation and make that throw easier on your receiver. But again, without knowing the purpose of the drill, and knowing Harry's history, it's hard to blame Fields on this one.

If Travis Jones weren’t available then I could understand the reasoning behind taking Skyy Moore or Alec Pierce at 50… BoneyT at 50, or 54, or even 85 with Jalen Tolbert still on the board? NFW…
This is why you are still yammering away on a message board after 20 years about prospects and not working for an actual team.

Dude is a drama queen. Someone sneezes at him in the middle of the game he'll walk off the field like he tore his achilles, only to come back a few plays later.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back