PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camp(s) (non-Pats)

Yikes Tim Patrick Broncos WR carted off field

I dunno.... I think Allen may have overreacted a bit here.... I mean, I know you're supposed to stay away from the QB, but still.... I feel bad for these defenders who have to be able to turn it on and off at the drop of a dime based on how close they are to the QB....

Really Josh Allen :rolleyes: reading his press clippings and playing up to the crowd the Defender barely brushed him. Barmore will hit him legally.

How did nobody else see this?

Pot Belly Thor??
Chris Hemsworth Disney GIF by Marvel Studios

much needed interior pass rusher next to barmore imo. I guess he would be cheap as well
This is true and still only 28 yrs old. However it might mean one or all of these might not make the 53. Is Butler and upgrade to Davis? Maybe Davis is not a good comparison but it's a numbers game.

C.Davis, L.Ray S.Roberts

This is true and still only 28 yrs old. However it might mean one or all of these might not make the 53. Is Butler and upgrade to Davis? Maybe Davis is not a good comparison but it's a numbers game.

C.Davis, L.Ray S.Roberts
Butler would maybe play early down DE if we use a three man front against heavier teams but mostly play passing downs, for Davis i feel it's the opposite.

Our DT group could be Davis God Barmore Guy and Butler with Roberts and Ray or Ekuale at PS.

I don't know if I trust NFL Rumors, but I want to, because that would be hilarious. The Pats' struggles drafting WR is nothing compared to the Jets struggles drafting QBs. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th overall for their last three... and Sanchez was the most successful of them!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back