PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camp(s) (non-Pats)

Speaking of Skyy Moore I think it's evident between him and JuJu KC is looking to dink & dunk more. That's the word anyway. Mahomes is getting his mind straight and looking disciplined. They still have plenty of options and Mahomes is an all-pro without Hill.

Speaking of Hill. Miami has to be an interesting watch? Waddle, Hill, Gesicki, Mostert, Edmunds run a collective 4.3. If that OL holds we'll see how far the Tua train can take 'em.

F_cking Steelers really know how to Pickems.

Well, if noted scholar and scout Chase Claypool said it after less than a week of training camp practices (most without pads) you can take it to the bank.

I’m sure that you have already written a “How could Belichick have taken Thornton over Pickens?” post, so that you can have it ready to go after Pickens’ first regular season catch.

Then again, Chaypool is a top 3 WR in the league…just ask him.

They surely benefit from having an elite QB throwing to them. Nobody maximizes the potential of his WRs like Mitchie T.

Last edited:
Speaking of Skyy Moore I think it's evident between him and JuJu KC is looking to dink & dunk more. That's the word anyway. Mahomes is getting his mind straight and looking disciplined. They still have plenty of options and Mahomes is an all-pro without Hill.

Speaking of Hill. Miami has to be an interesting watch? Waddle, Hill, Gesicki, Mostert, Edmunds run a collective 4.3. If that OL holds we'll see how far the Tua train can take 'em.
Nice clean routes by Skyy with great hands.

Nice clean routes by Skyy with great hands.

He's got great footwork. Great release and stems off the line. He'll be very good in that offense

Most importantly, though. He's looking clean in #24. I love it. HOF career coming.

Not a shock if you watched Hamilton in college. Incredible player / potential but it takes a special breed to play slot in today's game. You're going against guys like Jules, Beasley as well as big boys like Marques Colston and TE's. Not a good look but this isn't his bag at all.

Yikes Dallas lost James Washington today by the looks of it. He was supposed to be their #2 WR while Gallup recovers

They do have the cap space to take on Agholor (second most in the league at just over 22 m) and he would fit a big need….just sayin’.

They do have the cap space to take on Agholor (second most in the league at just over 22 m) and he would fit a big need….just sayin’.
Jets are going to have teams salivating to trade for the depth Jets and Fins have at WR.

It's trending toward a possibly the Pats trade at least one WR between Agholor and Meyers. I'd be shocked if both were gone.
I do think one of them might be traded only because of the logjam....and Bourne is better then Meyers and TT possibly makes Agholor expendable. In no way will they be released.

Thomas (my OT1 , Willis, Becton, Wirfs) was written off early on in his career as a bust but looked like a top ten tackle recently. Don't give up on players that early unless it's more than evident. Even more crazy to give up on guys that haven't played yet (tough training camp, rookies that missed YR1 or had a bad YR1)

They got some blue chip talent really.

wynn for Jenkins (jenkins at RT and brown at LT ) idk, a change of scenery might be good for him
I would think about it as long as there's not these known problems behind the scenes with Jenkins. There's been rumors about his attitude for years. That and an obvious ean bill of health. He's talented enough. I'd think about. Him and Onwenu might start some riots on the right side.

Jackson has a higher comp %, passing rating, ANY/A, AY/A, Y/A and taken less sacks than Allen with an MVP and in the MVP conversation last year. It's he's not elite Allen isn't approaching that territory either.

Stats aren't the end all but the clear up a lot when people only have an opinion based on false narratives.

Allen is a great QB but Jackson has been as good & better throughout certain stretches. And if the Ravens weren't last or bottom 5 in the league in terms of WR money I'd suspect Jackson would actually be better. I've been saying this for years now and apparently people are starting to notice too. Name me a top 10 / franchise QB with a worse group of targets around him. I'd love to see what he could do with an actual set of weapons to play with.

Again no shot at Allen. He's a monster and proved me wrong (I had a 2nd RD grade on him) Love watching him play, hate watching him as a Pats fan. Rn we're chasing you.

Lamar was no-where near the MVP conversation last year lol. He wasn’t even in the top 10 in MVP odds. Lamar has never been as good as Allen. Not even in his MVP season.

It was Lamar’s electric running that propelled him to the MVP.

To that end, Baltimore’s power running game has really helped Lamar pad stats that he wouldn’t have in literally any other offense. There were drives where the offense would run the entire way down the field and then Lamar would throw a 1 yard pass to get the TD.

Don’t believe me? Go to the Ravens forum. Their own fans are debating whether they should even re-sign him to a big contract or let him walk lol. Ponder that for a few minutes.

I haven’t seen a list that puts Lamar in the top 5. Allen is #1 or #2 on most lists.

Last edited:

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back