PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camp(s) (non-Pats)

1659216280052.png
:D

$24.99 sweet! I should get one and wear it at a game for the reaction lol

Last edited:
Broncos too.

Good defense and their offensive roster is underated.
Yeah they can make some noise. All depends on how well Russ plays

I don’t think the Chiefs are a lock for the AFC West at all.
Yeah that's easily the best division in the nfl. Not that much separates all 4.
All playoff-capable teams. I think the chargers and chiefs are the top 2 but Vegas and Denver not far behind.

Bingo. I used to debate folks about it but I gave up. Kid is the real deal.
I'm trying to but it's tough bc engaging, debate is a fun part of this place. Interested to hear from the "Lamar Jackson is a WR" crowd.

What else is new?
Who exactly am I copying/pasting from? Any examples or are you drunk posting again?

It was just a joke but your post are dumb af lol. Not like anyone's like "oh what's Triumph got to say" lol

cleveland and minnesota? i would disagree on those...

washington just picked up carson wentz, so eh... highly doubtful they would trade for another potential starter, considering how touchy the ginger warrior can be...

tennessee? on the way way way outside chance of maybe, but they seem content with ryan mallet tannehill

Atlanta... hmmm... i think they are going to be going thru a complete tear down over the next two seasons and already have their sacrificial qb lamb while setting their sights on that number 1 overall...
Yea I'm not thinking about the $ but I was speaking in some capacity. Again as a bu or starter but I'm not thinking it making the money work playing fantasy GM.

Just like Cleveland and Minnesota bc those offenses are ready to roll rn.

I knew about Wentz but forgot when posting.

I guess I'd say the same about Tennessee as I did with Minnesota and Cleveland.

Atlanta is in tear down mode. Not a good one. Not many options. Jimmy is in a tough spot. Lance is the starter there and there ain't many teams.

Who exactly am I copying/pasting from? Any examples or are you drunk posting again?

It was just a joke but your post are dumb af lol. Not like anyone's like "oh what's Triumph got to say" lol
Everything

All your worthless videos that you claim is your substance and in depth analysis. You didnt take them. Youve never met the player or have even been to a single game. Never spoken with his pee wee, high school or college coaches. All you do is recycle other peoples work as if it was yours. You know all about them though and can fill 3 pages with ease.

Its quite hilarious watching a fantasy NFL scout at work. Clown.

I dunno.... I think Allen may have overreacted a bit here.... I mean, I know you're supposed to stay away from the QB, but still.... I feel bad for these defenders who have to be able to turn it on and off at the drop of a dime based on how close they are to the QB....

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back