PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Stadiums - Which ones have you been to?

I went to Dolphin Stadium for a baseball game the other weekend and noticed that they have some place called "Undefeated's" or some ****e. I know they have pride in their team, but dang, 35 years and the current edition just finished 1-15.....

tampa- carolina- greenbay-arizona- see KC, jets, washington, and your guys

I've only been to Dolphins Stadium. It's pretty nice with tons of Pats fans when we play.

Go Patriots!

Sullivan-Boston, Gillette-Boston, Reliant-Houston, Alltell-Jacksonville, Raymond James Stadium-Tampa, Tropicana-Tampa Bay Devil Rays and Fenway Park

Pittsburgh, Heinz and Three Rivers for both College and Pro Games
Buffalo, Ralph Wilson Stadium, for a Buffalo vs Jets game.
Jets/Giants Meadowlands Giant Stadium. (lots of football games and Dead Shows!)
Dallas, Cowboys vs Steelers 04. Steelers won because Vinny T fumbled late.
Philadelphia, Veterans for a College game between Pitt and Temple
College:
Old Pitt Stadium
Oklahoma (lots of bugs for a September game)
Nebraska (Great town, people are awesome, Great Stadium, Pitt away game)
Arkansas (local team currently where I live)
Syracuse (Pitt away game. Great crowd, entire city was drunk,they sold beer in the stadium)
Rutgers (good little stadium, no parking though, you have to bus in. Pitt away game)
Future plans: Notre Dame (Pitt game 08), Tennessee Titans (Steelers game 08).

I have been to Foxboro stadium and Gillete. I have been to Reliant stadium, Superdome, ALLtell, Sun Devil at ARizona State (or whatever they call the new cardnals facilty), Ralph Wilson, Giants stadium, Cowboys stadium (the name slips me), and Qualcom (if they still call it that (chargers)).

I will be going back to Qualcom this year but not before I go see the 49ers park what do they call that thing Monster Park.

I will do Miami one of these years too, but I keep putting it off as they are in are conference and I will eventually get to it. I don't have to wait every 4-8 years for a game there.

RCA Dome for AFC Championship game in 06-07. It sucked and not just because we lost. HORRIBLE FANS! For some reason I expected them to be slightly better than say Pit, Philly, Cinci, etc fans. They were just as bad if not worse. To top it off I just about went def from the ridiculous sound level.

RCA Dome for AFC Championship game in 06-07. It sucked and not just because we lost. HORRIBLE FANS! For some reason I expected them to be slightly better than say Pit, Philly, Cinci, etc fans. They were just as bad if not worse. To top it off I just about went def from the ridiculous sound level.

Sorry you had a bad experence with some of our fans, I made a point to talk to a few of the Pats fans and they were all classy. I will buy you a beer next time you want to visit..

I wanted to add Reliant stadium in Houston to my list of stadiums I have visited. It was awesome.

Last edited:
Well, let's see here:

Lambeau Field (first place I saw the Pats)

Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome (first place I saw the Pats in a regular season game)

Pontiac Silverdome

RCA Dome (Pats-Dolts games in 1998, 1999, 2001 and 2003)

Soldier Field (before it was renovated)

Gillette Stadium :D

Needless to say, I plan to add more to the list. ;)

I have also seen NFL games at three non-NFL stadiums:

Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, Wisconsin (two Packers preseason games)

The Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas (Cowpokes-Houston Oilers preseason game known as the "Alamo Bowl")

Memorial Stadium in Champaign, Illinois (Pats-Bears game in 2002, Bears played their home games there that year while Soldier Field was being renovated)

Last edited:
Soldier Field (Iowa vs Northern Illinois, College Football Week 1 2007)

Metrodome (Twins vs Blue Jays)

Never been to an NFL game.

FRANK KUSH FIELD - Where the ASU Sun Devils play and where the Cardinals played for a number of years

UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX STADIUM - The new AZ Cardinals stadium

I hope to make the rounds to other fields over the years with my son.

Saw Redskins/Giants at FedEx Field '07
Saw Pats/Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium '07 (Not a good game to be a Pats fan at!)
Went to the Jets home opener vs. the Pats this year at the Meadowlands.

american football stadiums: no one
football: ramon sanchez pizjuan, celtic stadium

Gillette Stadium
Giants Stadium
Candlestick Park
Oakland Coliseum

This is going out on a limb but:

Wembley Stadium - Been twice now for both International Series games and i have a ticket to the Pats-Bucs game in October this year. Im hoping to see the Pats in Gillette before hand but the cheapest package deal i can find is about £750 for 4 days in Boston which seems a bit much. That's including a ticket aswell. Don't fancy trying to sort it all out for myself.

I live in Toronto, so its hard to go to many of the road games. I annually go to Ralph Wilson every year and I have been to Gillette

I'm curious to hear which stadiums you've seen and what you liked/disliked about them.

Other than Gillette I've only been to see the Pats play the Arizona Cardinals at Sun Devil Stadium. It had metal bleacher seats just like the old Foxboro stadium, but the upper level was incredibly steep and the concessions were terrible (watered down beer..etc.) I guess it works for college, but a crappy place for a Pro team. Looks like the new stadium is pretty nice.

Ian

I've only been to four. Foxboro Stadium, Sullivan Stadium, CMGI Field and Gillette. I love Gillette, and didn't mind the first because I was a kid and was just happy to be at a Pats game. CMGI is the same thing as Gillette, nuff said. :rocker:

Last edited:
I live in Toronto, so its hard to go to many of the road games. I annually go to Ralph Wilson every year and I have been to Gillette

Bet you're hoping that pretty soon the Bills host the Pats in their Toronto "home game". ;)

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back