PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL QB Rankings (looking toward 2023)

Nah they can have Mac Jones for just one 1st :p
Seriously though, what do we have here in Zappe? Is he already up to a second round pick in a draft redo?

Seriously though, what do we have here in Zappe? Is he already up to a second round pick in a draft redo?
I really don't know. Might need a few more games. Also depends on the offering team and the system they run.

to the point, after today's horribly humiliating defeat because of complete STUPIDITY, where are the LaMary lovers? C'mon Clawmute or crawstammer or whatever....give us your glowing "I'm up Lamar's strata chocolata " report....

to the point, after today's horribly humiliating defeat because of complete STUPIDITY, where are the LaMary lovers? C'mon Clawmute or crawstammer or whatever....give us your glowing "I'm up Lamar's strata chocolata " report....
1665955293154.png

As I recall in some of the recent quarterback discussion topics there are a lot of Lamar Jackson deniers and nonbelievers here. He currently leads all quarterbacks in rushing yards by a mile and is 6th in the NFL overall. Leads the NFL in passing TDs, TD% and passer rating. Looks a lot like himself from his MVP season. It's only week 4 but there's no reason to believe he'll slow down much.
jeezus k. ,STFU stoolcrammer...what a complete NFL "expert" buffoon...

My take on him is the same for every QB whose primary weapon is their legs.... by the time he gets to the postseason, he gets worn down. Unlike a RB who can take series off, a QB is out there for every play. If they can't pass the ball in the tighter windows pocket QBs face (like say an Elway or a McNair, who were good runners and good passers) when their running skills don't scare defenses into widening those windows...then they're going to just keep losing.

If only it was just him. I don't understand it really. I know these people are bright enough to see the same things I'm seeing with Jackson. As a RB he's incredible. As a QB he's a cement head. The throw that lost the game yesterday was only one example but a great one. But hey, he was voted MVP once so he's got to be one of the best.

LOL!... Lamar haters kicking dirt on his grave after week 6. He's had three subpar weeks in a row... it happens. I'll pull my take back if Baltimore misses the playoffs but until then I think there are 11 games left.

LOL!... Lamar haters kicking dirt on his grave after week 6. He's had three subpar weeks in a row... it happens. I'll pull my take back if Baltimore misses the playoffs but until then I think there are 11 games left.

Hes kicking dirt on himself and the massive pay day he was hoping for.

Since the start of the 2021 season (20 games) hes been picked off 21 times and has an 86.9 passer rating.

In 611 pass attempts hes been sacked 57 times and thrown 29TDs.

That's not good.

Hes kicking dirt on himself and the massive pay day he was hoping for.

Since the start of the 2021 season (20 games) hes been picked off 21 times and has an 86.9 passer rating.

In 611 pass attempts hes been sacked 57 times and thrown 29TDs.

That's not good.
If you keep evaluating him solely on his passing numbers then you can continue to paint him as half the player that he really is.

If you keep evaluating him solely on his passing numbers then you can continue to paint him as half the player that he really is.
Evaluate him any way you want.

A quarterback's job is to lead the team to score touchdowns and points.

In LJs last 18 reg season games the BAL offense has averaged 23.7ppg.

For context, the 2022 NEP are averaging 23.5ppg

That's meh for an elite QB-led team.

Evaluate him any way you want.

A quarterback's job is to lead the team to score touchdowns and points.

In LJs last 18 reg season games the BAL offense has averaged 23.7ppg.

For context, the 2022 NEP are averaging 23.5ppg

That's meh for an elite QB-led team.
Baltimore is currently 5th in points scored... is that bad?

I'll say this, Jackson's play has dipped significantly in the last 3 weeks, after having had a great start to the season. He needs to play much better again or Baltimore is screwed.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back