PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Preseason Week Two Games Discussion Thread

makoute

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Anyone else watching the games tonight? Cleveland looking good against the lions.

Re: preseason game thread

Sudfeld will probably have a good game next week

Watching Chargers vs. Bears... bit of a turnover/interception party going on in the 1st quarter.

Shady McCoy looking great for the iggles.

Elam has flashed for the Ravens.

Every time I see William Moore play I shake my head. I remember there were a few of us here who wished the Pats had taken him instead of Chung.

6062cb8d3eaf5716d1c96f520475ae1d_large

My God! That cut at the 22 yd line is incredible.
That is absurd isn't it? The stability and power to be able to make a cut as such... wow.

He is who he is:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 50s
Bernard Pollard starts right off with a bang: Fined $10,000 for a late hit out of bounds in Preseason Game No. 1

Elam has flashed for the Ravens.

From everything i've read Iheidgbo has outplayed him so far in camp. Taking most of the first team snaps and starting both preseason games so far.

Sorry but if James Iheidgbo is out playing you, you are not having that good of a camp. I don't care if you are a rookie or not.

Patriots fans know from experience that if Iheidgbo is one of your starting safeties, your secondary may have some problems.

Iheidgbo sucks.

that cut at the 22 looked like a madden juke on my PS3. May be taking him a bit early this year if I am in the right spot ;)

Non-expert opinions:

Colts looking pretty good on both sides of the ball v G-men. Luck had some, well, luck, on a TD that should have been a pick. Defense getting after Manning. Cruz had foot x-rayed, doesn't seem significant, but he's in civvies on the sideline.

TD Colts. Nice pass, nice play by Hilton. 17-3 Indy.

That first TD....they don't call him Luck for nothing.

Aside from that this kid is really good. Some of these throws he's making tonight have made me say wow once or twice.

Too bad the Colts seem hell bent on treating him like Manning, and repeating the same mistakes, as they have nothing else. No running game. If this game is any indication, it's Luck or bust again this year.

From everything i've read Iheidgbo has outplayed him so far in camp. Taking most of the first team snaps and starting both preseason games so far.

Sorry but if James Iheidgbo is out playing you, you are not having that good of a camp. I don't care if you are a rookie or not.

Patriots fans know from experience that if Iheidgbo is one of your starting safeties, your secondary may have some problems.

Iheidgbo sucks.
Especially considering Ihedigbo probably went down every other drill.

Incredible catch by Wayne, damn shame he didn't sign here last year. And people say Peyton made him lol.

Peytie never made anyone...he shoots blanks...

Re: Preseason Football thread

Christ. Is there a greater NFL media whore than RG3? Over the past week I'm not sure I've seen one piece of NFL programming without RG3 talking about RG3.

Shut up and play kid.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back