PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Offseason Cuts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I'm having a hard time seeing how this would work unless Weddle wants to take a big discount to come here. We have other needs that need to be addressed.

It sounds like he would be willing to take a discount. He would be a good fit as he can play both free and strong safety. Chung can provide some depth. Tavon Wilson is gone.

It sounds like he would be willing to take a discount. He would be a good fit as he can play both free and strong safety. Chung can provide some depth. Tavon Wilson is gone.
Chung has played really well though. Now we just bench him?

I get why everyone likes this idea, but I just don't think it'd be as big of an upgrade as people think.

BREAKING: ESPN is looking to add another sexual predator to their roster as they have strong interest in ex Bronco Peyton Manning.
Well no ****, did anyone actually think ESPN would say no to him?

RG3 cut.

The same Chung who's been pretty much flawless for two years? Nope, not for me. Weddle is good and all but Chung has earned his right to start ahead of pretty much anyone.

A couple interesting pieces of info:

@MikeKlis Broncos expected to issue low tender, right of first refusal on CJ Anderson. He might get some action. #9news #9sports

Dang, that's a BB type of RB.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
The same Chung who's been pretty much flawless for two years? Nope, not for me. Weddle is good and all but Chung has earned his right to start ahead of pretty much anyone.
There is nothing wrong with playing Chung and Weddle together.

@MikeKlis Broncos expected to issue low tender, right of first refusal on CJ Anderson. He might get some action. #9news #9sports

Dang, that's a BB type of RB.

Yes please, for 3-4M/year.

I'm skeptical of Broncos running backs in general, but CJ Anderson gashed the Patriots this year and looked damn good doing it. He's also got decent hands and is solid in pass pro. If the Patriots can steal him away, I'd be pretty happy.

Geno Smith baby!
For what position? Maybe he can sell hot dogs in the stands? On second thought. Maybe Marky would be more familar with those.
sanchize_display_image.jpg

Last edited:
No. Having all 3 is fine.
Harmon is pretty good in his own right and I think Richards is going to be a good player soon. Is Weddle that good still?

Sounds like the Giants may release victor cruz. he may be available for cheap and possibly healthy

but CJ Anderson gashed the Patriots this year

Meh, he gashed a Collins and Hightower missing defense in slippery conditions and almost half his yards in that game came on one run where he benefited from a blatant hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes