PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Offseason Cuts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

So much for Gase being the next Belichick.
Byron Maxwell and a damaged Alonso.
Will have to see the money but I dont think Bill makes these moves.
Before you say Adam isnt the GM it doesnt matter he should have say and input on bringing in two new potential starters.

Mike Wallace has been released by the Vikings after failing to come to an agreement on a pay cut..

Mike Wallace has been released by the Vikings after failing to come to an agreement on a pay cut..

Mike Wallace on the Patriots?

hqdefault.jpg

Just one thing to bear in mind on Hicks is that compensatory picks are tradeable from next year which makes the comp pick even more valuable. Not saying it's the defining motive, just that it's another weight on the scales.

Just one thing to bear in mind on Hicks is that compensatory picks are tradeable from next year which makes the comp pick even more valuable. Not saying it's the defining motive, just that it's another weight on the scales.

As much as I hate losing Hicks, the fact that you believe this is a ridiculously deep DT class will help a lot. I'm sure BB and team have already given this due consideration. Plus maybe the comp pick will be a 4th rounder and offset part 2 of the deflate gate theft.

As much as I hate losing Hicks, the fact that you believe this is a ridiculously deep DT class will help a lot. I'm sure BB and team have already given this due consideration. Plus maybe the comp pick will be a 4th rounder and offset part 2 of the deflate gate theft.

It is. There could be a bargain as late as the end of the 3rd round, if not later.

With the contract that Jackson just got, there is a strong likelihood that Hicks contract puts him in 3rd round compensatory range..

look, I love Hicks, but last year, we got him in a trade for Hooman and a low draft pick. He played well for New England, but if someone wants to pay him that kind of scratch, when Mario Williams was had for 8m and Danny Trevathan is reportedly going for 7m...

I don't know - seems we undervalue our talent during the season and overvalue it as soon as the season ends.

With the contract that Jackson just got, there is a strong likelihood that Hicks contract puts him in 3rd round compensatory range..

Overthecap says that the cut off for a 3rd comp pick is likely to be in the 9m range. I suspect 4th round is the higher end for Hicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back