PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Honors Awards discussion

Boooo. This clown got mvp again

This guy by not being vaccinated was responsible for one of his team’s losses when he had to miss a game and they gave him mvp anyway. Unreal

Almost 40 votes despite Brady leading the league in most passing categories that matter. Ok then.

Nothing surprising

Brady led the lead in all passing stats and led his team to the same record as Rodgers AND didn’t miss a game causing his team to lose but hey did you check out his TD to INT ratio?!

pretty disgusting that Rodgers got it, when Brady had all the stats, record etc

If anything they should have done a Co-MVP like they did with Manning when they gifted him a free MVP by Co-MVPing him with i think it was Steve McNair

Almost 40 votes despite Brady leading the league in most passing categories that matter. Ok then.

How can you be the MVP of the league when you missed a game because of your own stupidity, costing your team the game? I guess that would be proof that he is the most valuable player to some people, but, to me, it proves he is a selfish dolt. Not voting for him because he is an anti-vax ***** and a grade A ******* would be dumb, but not voting for him because these things cost his team a game, I could get behind.

Brady was better than him in every way.

pretty disgusting that Rodgers got it, when Brady had all the stats, record etc

If anything they should have done a Co-MVP like they did with Manning when they gifted him a free MVP by Co-MVPing him with i think it was Steve McNair
Here is what the forum clown Brewskies messaged me last night

I hate to break this news to you but your guy Tom F. Brady was not chosen as Most Valuable Player, Arron Rodgers won and got 39 of the 50 votes, Brady got 10 not even close and for Offensive Player of the Year Cooper Kupp won getting 35 of the 50 votes, Brady got 3.

Your guy, Brady finished the season as the leader in pass completions (485), passes attempted (719), passing yards (5,316) and touchdown passes (43), yet those numbers were not great enough for his selections. Why, because, I can only guess, he wasn't respected by the 50 voters.

Most Valuable Player, Patten Manning, retired, 5 times; Arron Rodgers, active, 4 times, and Tom Brady, retired, 3 times.

I guess I was right about Tom F. Brady.

Have a good night, sleep tight holding your Brady doll close.

The AP got the MVP wrong. Brady had the better season. I guess the AP voters are enamored with the INT% and the TD/INT ratio. I also thought Rodgers would justifiably lose some votes due to the "immunization" issue and his apparent unwillingness to follow league protocols which may have led to his getting COVID which cost his team a game... not very MVPish.

I also think there's about a 25% chance Brady is playing in the '22 season.

Rename the MVP award to the Best Int % Award and be done with it.

Who won Executive?

Might as well rename it to the QB MVP.

It's a QB award.

Must feel like a hollow win for Packers fans. Especially after that PO showing.

If this award was voted upon after the PO, Brady wins it easily.

Might as well rename it to the QB MVP.

It's a QB award.

Must feel like a hollow win for Packers fans. Especially after that PO showing.

If this award was voted upon after the PO, Brady wins it easily.

Brady also may have won if he’d made it known it was his last season, but he didn’t want to do that to his teammates. Mahomes should have won in 2020 and was penalized for being too good and clinching the division early. Brady should have win in 2021. Rodgers won twice. Stupid but whatever. In the big picture, few will care. Peyton’s five MVPs is a cool talking point. It means a lot less when it comes to his legacy.

Here is what the forum clown Brewskies messaged me last night

I hate to break this news to you but your guy Tom F. Brady was not chosen as Most Valuable Player, Arron Rodgers won and got 39 of the 50 votes, Brady got 10 not even close and for Offensive Player of the Year Cooper Kupp won getting 35 of the 50 votes, Brady got 3.

Your guy, Brady finished the season as the leader in pass completions (485), passes attempted (719), passing yards (5,316) and touchdown passes (43), yet those numbers were not great enough for his selections. Why, because, I can only guess, he wasn't respected by the 50 voters.

Most Valuable Player, Patten Manning, retired, 5 times; Arron Rodgers, active, 4 times, and Tom Brady, retired, 3 times.

I guess I was right about Tom F. Brady.

Have a good night, sleep tight holding your Brady doll close.
Did you tell him to FO?

What is with Aaron Rodgers hair? Was his fiancé with him? That situation still smells like an arrangement.

I don’t put a lot of stock in regular season MVP. I’d rather have the SB MVP, Rodgers has etched his legacy as a bum in the playoffs. I wish he would’ve made the NFCCG and lost again and earned the record for most CG losses.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back