PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL awards thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's dumber:

The fact that the NFL Honors show on the NFL network is acting like the awards haven't been announced, with interviewers asking questions like "what would it mean for you to win this award?"

or

The fact that I'm watching the NFL Honors show on the NFL network...

That's pretty remarkable. Brady plays his best against the best. *Note: I am not suggesting Brady isn't the GOAT. When I say he plays his best against the best, I mean he plays very well against that season's "Best" (NFL MVP).

Last edited:
This. Future historians will wonder why this was so. Coach of the year is basically “Coach whose team was expected to be crap and they weren’t”.
No kidding .

Bill has 3. Needs one more to tie all time leader Shula.

Why would the NFL decide to broadcast this show when everyone already knows who won? Would it not be a good idea to maybe not leak this info ahead of time??

That's pretty remarkable. Brady plays his best against the best. *Note: I am not suggesting Brady isn't the GOAT. When I say he plays his best against the best, I mean he plays very well against that season's "Best" (NFL MVP).

Yeah that was implied, we’re not THAT pedantic here rookie. Well most of us aren’t.

Good stuff from Steve Harvey, no need to watch this crap anymore though.

K. Drake just have a 5 minute speech for the Miami Miracle play acting like he won MVP. Talking about the ball being available for people or teams to see. What a joke. The funniest was when they panned to Aaron Rogers in the audience and he had the get off the stage look on his face.

K. Drake just have a 5 minute speech for the Miami Miracle play acting like he won MVP. Talking about the ball being available for people or teams to see. What a joke. The funniest was when they panned to Aaron Rogers in the audience and he had the get off the stage look on his face.

To be fair that’s Rodgers’s resting ***** face.

Steve Harvey: "We're all here tonight thanks to one man: Tom Brady. If he wasn't in the Super Bowl every year, some of you might be in the Super Bowl."

(Cut to various QBs in the audience, particularly Mahomes, with forced smiles on their faces)

Regards,
Chris

• Ha Ha
Reactions: ALP
Steve Harvey: "We're all here tonight thanks to one man: Tom Brady. If he wasn't in the Super Bowl every year, some of you might be in the Super Bowl."

(Cut to various QBs in the audience, particularly Mahomes, with forced smiles on their faces)

Regards,
Chris

NO WAY!!!!

lol so true

The difference between a team like Miami and a team like New England.

Can you imagine one of our guys giving a damn about the “play of the year award” if they didn’t even make the postseason that year? Never.

Here is Harveys Monologue. The funny ass Brady stuff starts at 7:35. I thought it was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST