PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

Hmm, wonder what we could fetch for Harry...at this point, I'd take almost anything.

Teams have shown interest in Harry based on what?? Doug Kyed good one. lol

I doubt it. He isn't the quick and shifty type of slot the Pats usually like.
Not thinking of Kirk in the slot. Thinking of him on the outside opposite Bourne. And before you say "But he played the slot in AZ", he lined up at both. He was primarily in the slot, BUT that's because they had Hopkins/Brown and then Hopkins/Green. Kirk played 943 offensive snaps. He 's also played on special teams in the past.

Kyler Murray had a QB rating of 112.2 throwing to Kirk.

Just another name to the list of free agents that won't be included in the Comp Pick equations.

We had a big FA year last year.......but in the words of Charles ****ens........

"Please Sir I want some more"

I'm not sure where to put this since it doesn't involve free agency but this thread looks as good as any...

Teams have shown interest in Harry based on what?? Doug Kyed good one. lol
I guess the Toronto Argonauts and New Jersey Generals count as teams. That's not lying. :D

Should we be buying this Allen Robinson hype?

Should we be buying this Allen Robinson hype?
No. I don't believe so. Both want contracts in the $20M AAV range. If we're not paying Jackson that, we're not paying a WR that.

No. I don't believe so. Both want contracts in the $20M AAV range. If we're not paying Jackson that, we're not paying a WR that.
No way Robinson comes close to 20 million annually.

According to Evan Lazar, the estimates is that Robinson will get 3 years, $45 million type of deal. T

From his article:

New England could also make a run at Allen Robinson, who they were prepared to chase last offseason before the Bears franchise tagged him. The 28-year-old Robinson is projected to receive a three-year deal worth $15 million per season as an unrestricted free agent, which is doable for the Patriots who typically backload contracts (example: Hunter Henry had a cap hit of $6.8M in 2021 on a three-year, $37.5M deal).

According to Evan Lazar, the estimates is that Robinson will get 3 years, $45 million type of deal. T

From his article:

New England could also make a run at Allen Robinson, who they were prepared to chase last offseason before the Bears franchise tagged him. The 28-year-old Robinson is projected to receive a three-year deal worth $15 million per season as an unrestricted free agent, which is doable for the Patriots who typically backload contracts (example: Hunter Henry had a cap hit of $6.8M in 2021 on a three-year, $37.5M deal).

While I respect Lazar, Robinson has been chasing the 20M AAV. Whether or not he gets it is another story.

Another team with a need at LB..

Another team with a need at LB..

Robertson was out last season and wasn't on a team. He is just officially retiring a year after he retired. This doesn't change the Saints' priorities this offseason at all.

I think Meyers will get the second round tender. I think Gunner get the lowest tender, but if he signs elsewhere the Pats get no compensation since he was undrafted.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back