PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

$46M a year, fully guaranteed, for half a decade, (plus heavy trade compensation to Houston to boot) is a hell of a lot to give up for a dude with question marks in his personal life and could still face a suspension, and who hasn’t actually proven anything on the field yet.

Saying he hasn't proven "anything" is being a bit disingenuous. I think he's proven he's a pretty damn good QB.

I thought you'd be happy you get to keep your boy.
No, I hope he gets the heck out of that mess and ends up somewhere he can win!
Falcons are just bad, from the ownership to the FO to the field.

The longer this goes on the more apparent it becomes Pats aren’t going to be legit contenders in the AFC this season, the competition is going to be ridiculous and a lot of upper tier teams are going to be left out or the playoffs.

Guess it makes sense to sit free agency out and not spend big, you aren’t sniffing a SB this upcoming year.

Sneaky good signing by the Chiefs unfortunately

Really thought we would be in the mix for JuJu it was rumored all Offseason. KC loves Speed WR's.

I've got to believe CLE owners spoke w/ Goodell to determine the # of game suspension before agreeing to this massive, record breaking deal. Three #1s, #3, & #5 on top of compensation. Wow

Really thought we would be in the mix for JuJu it was rumored all Offseason. KC loves Speed WR's.
Hill-Kelce-JuJu
Adams-Renfrow-Waller
Williams-Allen-Ekeler
Sutton-Jeudy-Williams

Those offenses are crazyv

Someone needs to update the jersey. Mayfield put some stability for a bit. This is why why gave up and paid so much…..

I've got to believe CLE owners spoke w/ Goodell to determine the # of game suspension before agreeing to this massive, record breaking deal. Three #1s, #3, & #5 on top of compensation. Wow
But you're talking the Browns tho. I agree with you you'd think they did their homework, but ... what guarantees is Goodell gonna offer that he can't just go back on his word on?

Ooops, sorry. Nevermind.

I wasn't a fan of JuJu. He isn't the type of slot that thrives in the Pats' system.

This is gonna be a fun season. The AFC West is stacked and will cancel themselves out and send two teams to the playoffs…the AFC South will send Tennessee to the playoffs…the AFC North..maybe two teams..and the AFC East will send the Bills….

The Pats are still in play for the #7 seed, baby!

I wasn't a fan of JuJu. He isn't the type of slot that thrives in the Pats' system.

Doubt Bill would've paid that much.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back