PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

Has to be about money and we should see some ridiculous 48mil a year contract coming up.

That’s gonna be awkward considering Cleveland just said yesterday Baker isn’t allowed to be traded!

Cleveland. You did it, you crazy bastards. I thought you couldn’t get any crazier. And here you are.

This is NOT going to end well. I just think bettors should have a « how long until » on this one.

But he can end up paying $300M instead of the $208M

Everything hits the cap - sooner or later. If you overspend one year you'll be spending less in the next years (dead money etc. incl) and vice versa.
Carryover is limited within 5y, at the end all Cap gets spent at one point in time..
Is that really so hard to understand? You didn't start following the cap this year..

That’s gonna be awkward considering Cleveland just said yesterday Baker isn’t allowed to be traded!
he is the qb going forward

$46M a year, fully guaranteed, for half a decade, (plus heavy trade compensation to Houston to boot) is a hell of a lot to give up for a dude with question marks in his personal life and could still face a suspension, and who hasn’t actually proven anything on the field yet.

Bengals took 2 years to rebuild and get to the supe bowl

Bills took 3 years to get to the AFC Championship game

But we have to wait until year 4 in 2023 for us to be a contender. And what's actually gonna change? Will the Bengals and Bills and Chargers go away?

Will other teams not rise up?
The Bengals were good 3 years ago?
The Bills were good this century?

Rebuild? They've both been drafting top 15 since the 90's!

I'd keep him as a backup put of spite lol

$46M a year, fully guaranteed, for half a decade, (plus heavy trade compensation to Houston to boot) is a hell of a lot to give up for a dude with question marks in his personal life and could still face a suspension, and who hasn’t actually proven anything on the field yet.

Pirates Of The Caribbean Agree GIF

True to form, the Falcons blow another 4th quarter lead!

This franchise is just a mess! Y’all wonder why I am not longer a fan? Just imagine 30 years of these types circumstances!

Yup.

Look I'm sorry but there were issues with this guy before the rape allegations.

He wanted out of Houston. Wanted this or that.

He seems like a headache.

This will either end great or in a disaster.

Holy hell though the AFC QB's (In no particular order):

Mahomes
Allen
Herbert
Carr
Watson
Wilson
Burrow
Jackson

Everything hits the cap - sooner or later. If you overspend one year you'll be spending less in the next years (dead money etc. incl) and vice versa.
Carryover is limited within 5y, at the end all Cap gets spent at one point in time..
Is that really so hard to understand? You didn't start following the cap this year..
I didn't say anything in my post that refutes that so not sure why you're so pissy. The point being discussed is Kraft having to put out more cash up front in any given year (like he did last year) to pay out bonuses.

True to form, the Falcons blow another 4th quarter lead!

This franchise is just a mess! Y’all wonder why I am not longer a fan? Just imagine 30 years of these types circumstances!
I thought you'd be happy you get to keep your boy.

Add Jones to the list

Well the game at CLE this year just became prime time.

I think he means players-for-picks trades. There have been pick-for-picks trades like this before (RGIII).

guess he chose layzie bone over quavo and lil baby

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back