PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency 2022 edition

I wasn't a fan of JuJu. He isn't the type of slot that thrives in the Pats' system.

You cans say that now Rob but I would have rather paid Juju $10 Mill rather than...nevermind.

Three 1sts for Deshaun Watson. Christ on a bike. The NFL is going crazy,

I literally don’t think this offseason could be going worse for the Pats.

I wasn't a fan of JuJu. He isn't the type of slot that thrives in the Pats' system.

Juju is only 25 and only had only one bad season I would have loved if we gave him a chance. He would be 26 by years end love those later birthdays.

Once again — if you go after the king, you better not miss.

The funny thing is that the Falcons weren't originally interested in Watson, but Watson wanted to go to the Falcons. Watson dragged them into the sweepstakes and then ditched them when the Browns gave him a stupid contract.

Juju is only 25 and only had only one bad season I would have loved if we gave him a chance. He would be 26 by years end love those later birthdays.

He isn't a quick and shifty slot WR. He is miscast for the Patriots' offense. He thrived in a system where they played school yard football where Roethlisberger said go deep and Ben would run around until someone got open and hucked it down the field. He is perfect for the Chiefs, not the Pats.

You cans say that now Rob but I would have rather paid Juju $10 Mill rather than...nevermind.

I have been saying for a while. He isn't the type of guy fits into the Patriots' offense unless he can convert outside and I am not paying him to see if he can be more of an outside receiver.

He isn't a quick and shifty slot WR. He is miscast for the Patriots' offense. He thrived in a system where they played school yard football where Roethlisberger said go deep and Ben would run around until someone got open and hucked it down the field. He is perfect for the Chiefs, not the Pats.
Perfect for those tiktok videos with Mahomes brother

Lol. Do it CLE. Watson + AB

AB needs to retire too many many hits over the head his speech is all slurred now like a Drunk "99 bortles of beers on the wall 99 bortles of beer ".

Indy will have their choice of Mayfield or Jimmy G, it looks like.

AB needs to retire too many many hits over the head his speech is all slurred now like a Drunk "99 bortles of beers on the wall 99 bortles of beer ".
AB is a rapper now

Indy will have their choice of Mayfield or Jimmy G, it looks like.

What does Mayfield think he has a no trade clause like Watson and dictate where he goes?

I have been saying for a while. He isn't the type of guy fits into the Patriots' offense unless he can convert outside and I am not paying him to see if he can be more of an outside receiver.
He would easily be a one here I mean look at the alternatives.

I doubt Colts take Baker. CLE & Colts have similar game styles and Baker couldn't get them over the top. Hard pass.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back