PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL exec admits to Congress football-related CTE is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL exec admits to CTE-football head trauma link

Anyone seen Concussion?

Hope lots of people did and conclude the NFL leadership is corrupt.
Concussion was a Disney movie compared to the documentary "League of Denial". If you don't come out of that hating the NFL's leadership, especially Goodell, there is something wrong with you. I came out of that feeling sick to my stomach and angry at how disgusting a person Goodell is. Anyone who watches this and still thinks Goodell is being truthful and right about Deflategate is basically a moron with a sub 50 IQ.

I know they are 2 different things, but how could ANYONE trust/believe Goodell about anything after seeing "League of Denial".

Unfortunate that these comments/admissions occur in the midst of NFL free agency/trades/player movement, as well as sports conversations dominated by college basketball tourney, baseball spring training/projections, brink of NHL playoffs, NBA playoff race, etc.

I heard it was watered down so I decided to not watch it. Was it any good? Could you tell if the NYFL* had their hands in it?

Concussion was not quite as in depth as League of Denial, and both definitely indicted the NFL - the latter more than the former with more facts.

Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Illinois) asked Miller: “Do you think there is a link between football and degenerative brain disorders like CTE?”

Miller should have replied: "Yes, Ms. Schakowsky. Football is a dangerous profession fraught with risk of personal injury. The link is not as strong as the one between your employees stationed in the Middle East and death, disability, or post traumatic stress disorder."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back