PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that on top of Hopkins head?

The real question is this.

Where does Tom Brady go in this draft?

For the Pats at 64 I could see Scharping, Edoga, Sternberger, Grier, Omenihu, Allen, Saunders, Winovich, Nelson.

Remember those post combine mocks that had DK Metcalf in the top 10?

Metcalf won't make it past Dallas. Jerruh will **** his pants if he's there

So they got current players announcing picks now? Is that in the CBA?

What about Harmon? Wasn't he supposed to be gone by now?

OT is making me nervous. Bobby Evans is my highest remaining prospect, otherwise it's time to look for a veteran in trade.

Does this mean Duke Dawson is moving toward Bustville USA? Or is 'DoubleJ and the Duke' projected to be 1 & 2 some day?
That's back to back 2nd round CBs. That's a heavy investment at CB (especially as there is a MASSIVE hole at TE unlike anything remotely close at any other position while CB is arguably least wholly). Hopefully it's more than the cool tag line "In this corner DoubleJ, and in this corner The Duke!"
(for the record I'm very good with any good player being added. But back to back 2nd rounders? DoubleJ better be a player or The Duke is ready to light it up).

metcalf to Chiefs would be deadly

Do people here understand that Metcalf is atrocious at some of the most important and most predicative drills at the combine. This was a draft where the first two WR's went late in the first with the 2nd being literally the last pick of the 1st. It's not like he's falling because there is just so much talent here. He's scary as **** to waste a high pick on.

Dion Lewis clone was the comparison NFLN.

That's weird since Sanders has some size and weighs 215 pounds, and he ran the ball between the tackles and can take a bit of a pounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down