PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round Playoff games

Finally recovered from yesterday's game lol......think I'm going to be pulling for the Cowboys here in the first game.....

Let's go Cowboys

I have said all season that GB won't be in the Super Bowl. Today is the first of the uosets.
Later today the horses play and the Colts will beat the Broncos for the second upset.

Finally recovered from yesterday's game lol......think I'm going to be pulling for the Cowboys here in the first game.....
Your 22 and it took that long, you may need to stop watching football by 40 lol

Lacy a one man wrecking crew

Looked like holding on the fumble by romo. Maybe refs letting that go in the playoffs

Cant give Rodgers a run game like that

As I am going to the Super Bowl if the Patriots can Do There Job, I just do not want Dallas. It would create more of a nightmare that already exist with hotel rooms with the large fan base the Cowboys have in the southwest.

That calf is hurting Rodgers a lot more than he lets on. Good thing their run game is established.

Yep after the first play you can tell. But just got to play through it

Even though a Pats-Cowboys SB would be huge, I just feel the Cowboys don't deserve to be here today and I don't want to see the NFL's hand picked team for this season against us.

Doubt the Cowboys can beat Seattle.. GB is a better match up for us in the SB but yeah, rooting for match ups is no use.

As I am going to the Super Bowl if the Patriots can Do There Job, I just do not want Dallas. It would create more of a nightmare that already exist with hotel rooms with the large fan base the Cowboys have in the southwest.
i heard a dallas fan on nfl radio this morning, he said he bet his grand kids college fund money on the 'boys

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back