PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round: Packers at Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any team gets blown out, there is a problem, no good team gets blown out. They lose but not blown out. Just something Ive always believed.

I watched us get blown out against the Bills one year.......That team was pretty good. :rolleyes:

Lol and he said Rodgers deserves the MVP and that he would prefer to have him over any other QB to build his team around :rolleyes:

This isn't an indefensible statement: after all, even though Brady > Rodgers, Rodgers is six years younger. If you were going to build a franchise RIGHT NOW, I'd strongly consider Rodgers over Brady too.

to be fair, the eagles game was their first playoff game. They were probably riding high on confidence after taking down vick and the eagles. The first game is usually the most nerve-racking (HOPEFULLY THE PATRIOTS come out firing tommorow)

The Eagles also limped into the playoffs and their biggest play maker (not named Vick) D. Jackson missed a good portion of the first half.

I also seem to remember a few years back when Manning had just dusted the Broncos and no one gave the Pats a chance of slowing him down. There is still a lot that can happen between now and the Super Bowl.

Least us forget, Rodgers is one hit/concussion away from calling it a season.

Edit:

I'm not rooting for injuries, just saying with the style Aaron plays with, you never know.

Last edited:
I don't think any team could have beaten green bay tonight. aaron rodgers had the best game in the history of the nfl, imo. He simply didn't miss. Amazing.

Best game in the history of the NFL? Nowhere even close. Great yes, but best? No way

Wait, I have to get this in before i go to bed tonight...

*Gasp* Dare I say, The Packers are peaking too early

lol! I love when they say this BS about the Pats.

both teams with 1st week bye started slow and mistake prone today. one recovered, other didnt. Lets hope the pats come out ready.

I don't think any team could have beaten green bay tonight. aaron rodgers had the best game in the history of the nfl, imo. He simply didn't miss. Amazing.

Brady vs. the Jags in '07 says hi. His game against the Lions this year also says hi as well...

Brady vs. the Jags in '07 says hi. His game against the Lions this year also says hi as well...

rodgers was near 90% passing and was getting flushed out of the pocket and hitting darts whilst on the move all night. It was the best quarterbacking performance in the history of the world, imo.

rodgers was near 90% passing and was getting flushed out of the pocket and hitting darts whilst on the move all night. It was the best quarterbacking performance in the history of the world, imo.

I'd sleep it off then think about it. Falcons were god awful tonight, they had 3-4 straight shots at Rodgers and missed completely. That defense could be passed on and we saw it tonight.

Wait, I have to get this in before i go to bed tonight...

*Gasp* Dare I say, The Packers are peaking too early

lol! I love when they say this BS about the Pats.

I'm sorry, that makes no sense. The SB is the game after the next for them. They're off by two games? How do you know they won't keep on this execution level for another two games? Rodgers didn't seem to be struggling back there.

both teams with 1st week bye started slow and mistake prone today. one recovered, other didnt. Lets hope the pats come out ready.

We have better coaching than both of those teams. That should help offset some of the rust that we're bound to experience tomorrow.

Brady had a perfect passer rating in both of those games that I mentioned.

I'm sorry, that makes no sense. The SB is the game after the next for them. They're off by two games? How do you know they won't keep on this execution level for another two games? Rodgers didn't seem to be struggling back there.

Dude, it was a joke. The guy played a phenomenal game, I'm not taking anything away from him, but his team also scored 10 and 21 in their last 2 games, they haven't been dropping 40 on everybody.

Also, they hung 45 on the Cards last year and still lost the game. Rodgers had a great game, but he still needs to go into Chicago (God Willing) next week.

Brady had a perfect passer rating in both of those games that I mentioned.

Was he 90% passing-a-roo in those games? I can't remember off the top of my head.

I see now he was 26 or 28 in the jax game. Astoundingaroo indeedee.

Well that's pretty darn good-er-oo....but I still think this was the best of all time. Clutch throws after clutch throws.

All Aaron Rodgers did tonight was play like a slightly better version of himself. He has the best career passer rating in NFL history, granted it's for only 3 years, but the kid has been awesome from his first start.

You guys are going to have your hands full if GB makes the SB, is all I know. Their offense is not better, but their defense is.

Last edited:
You guys are going to have your hands full if GB makes the SB, is all I know. Their offense is not better, but their defense is.

See, if we can get that far, I have a plan that involves twitter, Clay Matthews, and steroid use.

Best game in the history of the NFL? Nowhere even close. Great yes, but best? No way

He sort of looked like TB but with an added dimension of throwing on the run. He has a very similar thrown ball to TB they both have low trajectory paths. They both throw lazers but I didn't see him go over the top very much at all.. the 1 pass I saw it probably should have been picked. He has huge Wide recievers and out of the 4 or 5 games I have seen him play this was by far and away his best performance. Green Bay can go toe to toe with us.. If we both make the super bowl its going to be 1 awesome game.

Green Bay can go toe to toe with us.. If we both make the super bowl its going to be 1 awesome game.

If it did come to pass, it would be one of the best SB match ups I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back